Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad mouthing from bjs7293

I did......two $100.00 beat up Mosins. By the way it's Bryan with a Y not a I.

CGN frequent flyer
    I was on the verge of placing my first order with you until these negative experiences by some surfaced. I was prepared to order at least a $1000.00 in product based on what I considered a sterling business reputation. I feel this gives me the right to comment.

You can have 99 out of a 100 great transactions but there will always be that one mistake. It just happens. How you make that mistake right is what makes or breaks your reputation. Any retailer that can boast of moving the volume of product you do should know that every so often a lemon slips through. You can't just say "Well all these other guys got good stuff and are happy, too bad"

Anyway just my 2 cents...

CGN Regular
    I did - two '51 Tula SKS's in what I firmly believe is new condition.

Continue being awesome Westrifle.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

I also did! 1+ for west rifle!

I did...Several years ago... There was some issues with my order but they were fixed without a delay or any real issue... So, unless your service has changed and you no longer care about your customers I don't have any issues buying from you again in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer grelmar's Avatar
    Haven't bought anything from Westrifle, but oddly enough, seeing how they've handled themselves in the forums - even when they were disagreeing with something I said or pointing out something I was wrong/mis-informed about... They are definitely on the list of retailers I would buy from.

I mouth off a fair bit, but I read WAY more than I mouth off. Reading the interactions they've had both on their paid forums, and in the Red Rifle and Milsurp forums (and how many of the active milsurp retailers bother to take part in those threads? Too few...) Westrifle makes the short list of websites I'll actually check when I'm looking for something.

So... No, haven't bought anything from you... Yet. But as a "potential" customer - I'd say your rep on the forums is fine.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    I did
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

I did original stock sks and tapco stock sks two years ago both great not to mention about 1000 rounds

CGN frequent flyer
    I did, bought an sks without seeing any photos first and it was as described, non-refurbed. no issues. They went out of their way to make me happy.

If they post photos and you don't like what you see, don't buy.
    I don't why unhappy Bryan couldn't just send his sks back and ask to be put on the list for when the next ones come in, or take the refund and watch the EE. I'm sure they would have tried to get him what he wanted. They could have resold the one he didn't like.
    At worst, westrifle made a mistake in describing the gun. Too much drama for what it sounds like.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    you don't understand , bryan with a Y never claimed he bought an SKS but when ever someone has an issue with westrifles , hes there to pick on them .

I think bryan with a Y get his jollies from picking on people who can defend themselves well bcos of the language and this frustrates westrifles to no end .

Quote Originally Posted by LarryG View Post
    I don't why unhappy Bryan couldn't just send his sks back and ask to be put on the list for when the next ones come in, or take the refund and watch the EE. I'm sure they would have tried to get him what he wanted. They could have resold the one he didn't like.
    At worst, westrifle made a mistake in describing the gun. Too much drama for what it sounds like.