Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bad mouthing from bjs7293

I did, 2 mint sks's and 2 minty 91/30's, and other stuff. Nothing but good things to say. But its still a forum for people to post and be heard.

I did! Mosin Nagant, CZ858

However, bjs7293 will likely blame you for the reclassification of the CZ858
    "In a free society, we shouldn't need permission to do whatever we want."

Bought my russian SKS from Westrifle. This is a good honest dealer with quality product.

Steve

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I did. They picked out a mint condition SKS I presented to a friend to thank him for testifying in court on a car accident I was involved in.
    Spoke to them over the phone and they bent over backwards trying to accommodate my request.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "If sense is so common ..... why is it in such short supply?"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    don't really know , it started 3 years ago when he never claimed he bought any thing from you so I don't know what is his beef with you guys .

but over the years he didn't like the way guys promoted your products and especially the word "quality" in your slogan .

also the fact you guys couldn't defend yourselves well and got frustrated too easily didn't help .

Quote Originally Posted by westrifle_sks View Post
    I asked for him to stop it and I even send him message asking what he has against me?

I've never bought any items from you, but my good friend has and he's never had an issue. He bought at least 2 SKS from you guys.

It seems crazy that Bryan with a "Y" has such a pickle in his hole for so long about you guys. It's terrible that the Internet gives Skid marks like him some kind of authority to be jack ass.
    There was a time when men could settle there differences with some flying knuckles, and a beer after. But those days are long gone now.
    "There's a lot of things blamed on me that never happened. But then, there's a lot of things that I did that I never got caught at."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ljones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Skull View Post
    I've never bought any items from you, but my good friend has and he's never had an issue. He bought at least 2 SKS from you guys.

It seems crazy that Bryan with a "Y" has such a pickle in his hole for so long about you guys. It's terrible that the Internet gives Skid marks like him some kind of authority to be jack ass.
    There was a time when men could settle there differences with some flying knuckles, and a beer after. But those days are long gone now.
    Too easy to hide behind a keyboard anonymously nowadays I guess...
    No such thing as too much ammunition or toilet paper...

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    I bought a Mosin sniper from Westrifle , there was a minor issue with it so they drove down to my local range and brought 5 different rifles for me to pick from and did a exchange on the spot ! Top customer service !!

I did. x3
    Mosin
    SVT
    SKS

I did - bought a beautiful 1955/1956 SKS. Very happy with my experience