Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bad mouthing from bjs7293

I did, sks & 858...still have my 858 unfired, was waiting on funds for non-corrosive ammo, looks like i missed the boat on that lol

I have ordered from westrifle 5-6 times for mosin & I can say that their order tracking system is top notch & should be copied by every store who does mail order. They are the only store that consistently list details of the firearm in question with pics. If you are looking for something specific that can make a real difference. My only complaint is inconsistent bore conditions (on mosin) but I think that has to do with the quality of what is available for import these days. I wish their prices on the early pieces wasn't so high but I am both broke & cheap.
    Killing the buzz since 2005.

I did. All good here.

BANNED
    I did. X2. Great experience.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Da tovarich!

BANNED
    I don't know that I'd like my internet handle to be "BJ's". As Dennis Leary once said "Is that who you are, or what you do?"

Giggity.

Cannon

Easy to bully from behind a keyboard

That's the truth alright my friend. Someone who is so tough online sitting behind a keyboard, wouldn't in a million years, have the guts to say it to someone's face. The keyboard makes the weak minded feel superior to others, and they use that to put others down, so that they can feel good about themselves. A real coward, and a bully.

I'm going to go and order right now from Westrifle.

Take your whining somewhere else Bryan with a Y. Like maybe Kindergarten .................

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I have never bought from westrifle. Dont know who Bryan is, and i dont care. I see the thread has #127 replies and 12+K in views. It is starting to resemble a Canada Wholesale Ammo thread.

I dont know if it was the intention of Westrifle for this to get this far. Personally i see the vast majority of posts are positive towards them. What i cant understand are two things.

First why would someone come on the forums as a complete third party and make negative comments about this bjs guy. Secondly, how does this thread which is bashing the guy right back help Westrifle? Why not just lock/delete the thread. I believe sponsor business can? Bashing the guy and having this thread certainly cant help their business. Can understand a certain level of frustration but this just starts to look petty and makes me wonder about being a customer or question their people skills.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    I have never bought from westrifle. Dont know who Bryan is, and i dont care. I see the thread has #127 replies and 12+K in views. It is starting to resemble a Canada Wholesale Ammo thread.

I dont know if it was the intention of Westrifle for this to get this far. Personally i see the vast majority of posts are positive towards them. What i cant understand are two things.

First why would someone come on the forums as a complete third party and make negative comments about this bjs guy. Secondly, how does this thread which is bashing the guy right back help Westrifle? Why not just lock/delete the thread. I believe sponsor business can? Bashing the guy and having this thread certainly cant help their business. Can understand a certain level of frustration but this just starts to look petty and makes me wonder about being a customer or question their people skills.
    I agree,,, enough is enough...
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Quote Originally Posted by Terry135 View Post
    I agree,,, enough is enough...
    Yep.