Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek of Giveaways for DS Tactical Day!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Actually I'm to the west , on the island. The farthest south west one can go before they get wet.
    Heh, I'm aware of the island it was a joke

Besides it technically goes us, then water then you then water.
    Last edited by Waynetheman; 05-06-2014 at 10:49 PM.

CGN Regular
    Any order placed will have their name thrown in the draw box =]

Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    How do we enter for the online? :D
    Show some love for your neighbors to the west ?? lol
    Hope you guys have a great time!

Any order made on the 10th? Or only before a certain time? Do I have to wake up early? :-)

BANNED
    After a tac match i called this place looking for plates and carriers. The guy told me it was a policy not to sell to civilians even if they are exempt by having their rpal. Was very rude and told me noone sold them in canada, i said wronggggggggg. Amazon.ca sells them , and so does 2 other companies out east that i know off. Im glad your crappy store is having a sale but ill spend my thousands and thousands of dollars where ill be appreciated not where im labeled a criminal even though im not. My plates and carriers far exceed what you sell anyways, thanks for nothing. Im glad your policy to protect only law enforcement and not civilians is going well but at tac matches we all want to be safe including the rcmp , vpd and civilians shooting there.

Back away from your computer slowly

CGN Regular
    From 12:00AM-11:59pm PST on May 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    Any order made on the 10th? Or only before a certain time? Do I have to wake up early? :-)

CGN Regular
    Hello hek76

Im sorry you were treated that way over the phone. It is the policy of Armor Express to not be sold to anyone but LE. We now do carry both Velocity, Primal Systems and Grey Ghost Gear Plates that we can sell to civilians with their PAL. Again Im very sorry for the attitude you received and the miscommunication from our staff. I will be bringing this up immediately to ensure this will not happen again.
    Again I am very sorry.

Colin Noppers

Quote Originally Posted by hek76 View Post
    After a tac match i called this place looking for plates and carriers. The guy told me it was a policy not to sell to civilians even if they are exempt by having their rpal. Was very rude and told me noone sold them in canada, i said wronggggggggg. Amazon.ca sells them , and so does 2 other companies out east that i know off. Im glad your crappy store is having a sale but ill spend my thousands and thousands of dollars where ill be appreciated not where im labeled a criminal even though im not. My plates and carriers far exceed what you sell anyways, thanks for nothing. Im glad your policy to protect only law enforcement and not civilians is going well but at tac matches we all want to be safe including the rcmp , vpd and civilians shooting there.

See you Saturday, DS Tactical .
    Last edited by 9x19p; 05-07-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Man I wish I wasn't working Sat so I could make a trek down to join in on the festivities.. just have to check the website i guess

DS Tactical has always been great to deal with. Can't please everyone and some people just can't be pleased. I am happy as long as I get someone that knows what I am talking about, takes my order fast and correctly and then gets it in the mail fast. DS Tactical has met my expectations.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast