Thread: We have ONE Vectronix PLRF 10 Rangefinder

We have ONE Vectronix PLRF 10 Rangefinder

Just arrived! One lonely PLRF 10 looking for a good home. This is likely one of the last we'll see in country, as Vectronix seems to be done with the civilian market and discontinuing their Terrapin and entry level PLRFs. Guess the military guys just buy more and spend more.

Listed Range: 2.5km guaranteed.

Max Range: Use your imagination.

This unit right here is on the shelf in Calgary: Vectronix PLRF 10 Range Finder

Here's some stats!

These also have a connection pin for communications:

The RS232 interface permits the rapid, error-free data transfer of distance, azimuth and elevation to command and control systems. Computers or GPS receivers such as PLGR, DAGR and various Garmin models will automatically convert the measured polar vector into target grid coordinates.

Fun fact: One pair of CR123 batteries (included) lasts for over 10,000 measurements

One more snapshot. We're considering packaging this with our Applied Ballistics Kestrel Unit

Oh!

And we had some questions about the reticle inside? This photo gives you a good idea of the mil-rad reticle, illuminated display, and range potential:

Review Excerpt from a long range hunter:

I'm bored..... This is the third day sitting in a deer stand in northern Missouri from before daylight to dark. Seeing lots of deer but no shooters. I do have phone signal so I thought I would pass a little time by doing a report on my first trip with my new RF.

The longest distance I can see is 2834 yards. I can range that hillside in bright sunlight and get an instant reading, no waiting like the swaro. Push the button and the range is displayed instantly. I have been ranging deer and turkeys in a flat bean stubble field out to over 1400 yards. I have the RF on a tripod or sandbag for stability. I can move just slightly off a deer and read the ground or aim on the deer and get the exact reading each time. A bit ago I was playing around ranging individual trees in a treeline over 1000 yards away.

I missed my NM elk hunt due to health issues so I have not got try really long ranges yet. So far I am most impressed with the tight beam and instant response. Would I buy again? Yep, I wish I had not waited so long to get this one.

Vectronix PLRF10

Ho much are you selling this for?
    Regards,

Avid

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by avidsledder View Post
    Ho much are you selling this for?
    One in stock almost eight months ago. Probably long gone