Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Factory Threaded Barrel Glocks - 19, 23, 21SF, and 17!

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteSam View Post
    Damnit, I just bought a DD M4A1 and now I see this. Glock 19 has always been on my list.. And now I can cross it off.
    It's only $100 now, you have 6 weeks to come up with the rest. DO IT!

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokus Grey View Post
    Interested in a Gen 3 barrel for a 19.
    Exactly... And the idiots on the EE selling their G19's with no warranty and 2000 rounds down the pipe for MORE than this.

This is an awesome sale. My G19 is reserved. Can't wait!

Expried Business Member
    Our rep just called from his hunting trip to confirm: These are Austrian-made. I'll update the OP to reflect this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer AB.boy's Avatar
    Hi guys,

I am not trying to derail anyones's enthusiasm of these glocks, but am genuinely curious what the attraction is of the threaded barrel. I can understand the idea of having a non prohib G19 with a factory barrel ( actually I am seriously considering the G19 just because its not prohib.), but on a G17? Wouldn't the protruding barrel make holster use more difficult and make it less esthetically pleaseing? Or is it just more because they are of a limted run/opportunity kind of thing?

Ho great! It will make a nice pair with my "made in austria" OD green G17.
    "Are you silly? I’m still gonna send it..."
    -Larry Enticer

Quote Originally Posted by AB.boy View Post
    Hi guys,

I am not trying to derail anyones's enthusiasm of these glocks, but am genuinely curious what the attraction is of the threaded barrel. I can understand the idea of having a non prohib G19 with a factory barrel ( actually I am seriously considering the G19 just because its not prohib.), but on a G17? Wouldn't the protruding barrel make holster use more difficult and make it less esthetically pleaseing? Or is it just more because they are of a limted run/opportunity kind of thing?
    Because one day, if everyone does their part, suppressors will be legal in Canada.

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FAQMAT View Post
    Ho great! It will make a nice pair with my "made in austria" OD green G17.
    I have the same gun from the original run, and I'm getting a 19 too. We're clearly distantly separated twins.

Cheers,
    Daniel

Quick question, but will the transfers be initiated once the serial numbers are known, or only once you have them in stock.? For those not in the know, the arseholio cfo's have been downgrading rpal's to pal's upon renewal if no restricted was acquired, and I'm getting awfully close to that day.

Expried Business Member
    For us, that will be the same time -- we'd get the shipment faster than we'd get a list of transferred serial numbers given our proximity to the distributor. We'll have the transfers done the same day the pistols land and the final payment is completed by the buyers.

Cheers,
    Daniel

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    It's only $100 now, you have 6 weeks to come up with the rest. DO IT!

LOL.

Exactly... And the idiots on the EE selling their G19's with no warranty and 2000 rounds down the pipe for MORE than this.

This is an awesome sale. My G19 is reserved. Can't wait!
    Thought Glocks were warrantied for life?

[QUOTE=greg11;10071840]It's only $100 now, you have 6 weeks to come up with the rest. DO IT!

LOL.

I see you use the same addict logic when buying guns as I do. It was already done when I made the post hahaha.
    I think I might like guns....