Thread: First Hi Cal Purchase...

First Hi Cal Purchase...

So I put in my first order from Hi Cal...and it worked out great...I messed it up from the get go by not confirming my shipping address on the ###### website...then I sent about a half dozen emails to Hi Cal trying to tell them I messed up, not sure if the emails were going through because of the ####ty Internet in camp...got a confirmation email that my address had been changed on the label from someone named Geno...and today I got my stuff ! Thanks Hi Cal I know where I'll be buying most of my fun stuff from now on
    NFA Member

One of the best retailers out there. I had the same booboo few years back. Corrections were made before I had the chance to contact them by phone.

Quote Originally Posted by frankthedog View Post
    So I put in my first order from Hi Cal...and it worked out great...I messed it up from the get go by not confirming my shipping address on the ###### website...then I sent about a half dozen emails to Hi Cal trying to tell them I messed up, not sure if the emails were going through because of the ####ty Internet in camp...got a confirmation email that my address had been changed on the label from someone named Geno...and today I got my stuff ! Thanks Hi Cal I know where I'll be buying most of my fun stuff from now on