Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fenix HL50 Global Testing Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Notosora-Fenix View Post
    Hi RickR1100

Sorry to say Fenix does not offer any safety rated lights, thats not to say they wont in the future but for now they are concentrating on the outdoor market. I think the industrial market is still a little ways away

Regards
    Matt
    A little off-topic but as regards the outdoor market, while I see that Fenix has some weapon-mountable lights, I wonder if there's any company interest in introducing compact pistol lights/lasers, such as those made by Surefire & Streamlight etc.

Stuart
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN frequent flyer
    Just an update I guess. I was selected as one of the global testers and received my HL-50 a few weeks ago. Ive been using it on and off for the past few weeks but have been largely away on trips. Im planning on spending some quality time with it in the next week or so and will be posting a full report on my thoughts and experiences with it.

Up front, and from the little testing I've already done, fantastic light. Super small but VERY bright, easy to use, comfortable to wear to the point you really forget about it being on your head. Being able to use CR123 OR AA batteries is great. Sometimes CR123's are hard to find in my area... but I'm never short on AA's.

Again, ill be posting more info and pics in the near future but for now, this is a fantastic and very useable little light.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar
    Cool

I also got one for testing.

I'll be posting my review soon as well.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12