Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RANGEFINDERS ON SALE! LAST DAY!!! True 1500+ Capability, staring at just $379!!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

RANGEFINDERS ON SALE! LAST DAY!!! True 1500+ Capability, staring at just $379!!

All of our rangefinder monoculars are now on sale! Sale Expires May 30th !!

All models measure distance to terrain features and still objects. Results can be displayed either in metric or imperial. A selectable reticle, target quality indicator, scan mode and measurement recall are all standard features. 1800S, 2200SI and 3500CI and up can measure speed of moving objects. The 2200SI and 3500CI feature compass, inclinometer, gating and first/last target capabilities. Comes with manual, carrying case, carrying strap, battery, and microfiber cleaning cloth. Canadian made by Newcon Optik

Features include:
    • MILSPEC MIL-STD-810G complaint
    • Rubber grip panels for secure grip
    • Separate sending and receiving sensors for superior reading capabilities
    • 0.5 second measurement time
    • Advanced electronics and software provide unmatched reliability in adverse conditions and excellent repeatability on difficult to range targets
    • Monocular Rear ocular can be used in conjunction with night vision monoculars. Mount required.
    • Integral rubber cover protects optics when not in use. Attached to the optic so it won't get lost
    • Scan mode
    • Target quality indicator
    • Metric or imperial display
    • Measures speed
    • Selectable reticle
    • Measurement recall
    • Threaded base for tripod
    • True measurement capability (2.3x2.3m Nato Target, 0.3 albedo)

Monoculars:
    1500M -1500 meters - SALE: $379 ~ Reg. $499
    1800S - 1800 meters - SALE: $459 ~ Reg. $599
    2200SI -2200 meters - SALE: $879 ~ Reg. $999
    3500CI -3500 meters - SALE: $3999 ~ Reg. $4199

See here for more info/ordering
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 05-30-2014 at 12:57 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    just got the 2200si locally, works fine, but I am not sure how it compares to other products at this price point. Still 880$ + tax.
    Same price as the swaro. If I had to do it again I would just grab the swaro honestly.

It's bulky, optics are average, eye relief is bad, it looks cheap...

It works fine on trees up to 1400 meters, and I got a reading of 2.2km on something far after 10 tries...

But so far nothing to be so excited about.

And what would resell value be? That scares me a bit. I don't know if anyone would buy it because it's not a known brand.
    Last edited by Kryogen; 05-16-2014 at 05:18 PM.

How do these work in hunting applications, I read that they can measure speed so is that for planes trains and automobiles or living/breathing targets like Bambi and friends ?

Quote Originally Posted by Springdog View Post
    How do these work in hunting applications, I read that they can measure speed so is that for planes trains and automobiles or living/breathing targets like Bambi and friends ?
    Was probably designed for moving mechanical targets, but if the living target was of a good size, (ie med sized game) then it shouldn't be an issue
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

I have the 2200si model. It is identical and evenly matched to the Swaro except that it has the inclinometer and compass feature. I was ranging rocks/ trees out to 1600-1800 yrds (not meters) and got a few readings out to 1900-2000 yrds on a rock face with approx. 10 attemps. For the money I am happy with it. The down side is the warranty only 1 year which is sad given it is made in Canada I guess this company is not confident in their products. And yes it is not a well known brand name so resale is not going to be an option unless you are willing to take a bit of a loss. In the end I am happy with the 2200si model for the price, and time will tell on my return in the investment.
    Last edited by Tactical Imports; 05-20-2014 at 06:53 PM.

I have the 2200 also....works well....only thing I don't get is the price here vs US??? Why are we paying so much more???

Quote Originally Posted by bucktomcat View Post
    I have the 2200 also....works well....only thing I don't get is the price here vs US??? Why are we paying so much more???
    US distributors are able to buy in much higher quantities
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Last chance! Sale expires in 1 week!!
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

What brand is the ammo pouch in the photo?
    Member OFAH, CSSA

Do the reticles have any sort of illumination, for easier reading when in low light conditions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast