Thread: Excellent Service from Marstar!

Excellent Service from Marstar!

I recently made my first purchase from Marstar and felt I should post about my experience. First of all let me say there initially was nothing remarkable about my order. I placed it on-line and in due time it was processed and shipped with e-mail notifications all along the way. However once I received it I discovered that one of the items that I ordered was incorrect. I will say that it was a mistake that could easily be made as there was only minor differences between what I ordered and what I received. So this is where it gets interesting. I was understandably a little frustrated and disappointed with the situation so I sent an e-mail to Marstar explaining the problem. That was probably at about 11 pm as I hadn't opened the parcel until later in the evening of the day it showed up. Before 8:30 the next morning I had received a reply from them with an RMA # and return instructions. I sent the incorrect part back (following the return procedure to the letter) and about a week later I received the correct piece along with a counter slip showing a credit to my Mastercard for what it cost me to ship the item back! To say the least I was very pleased with the expedient and professional way this was handled by Marstar. Thank-you Marstar, you've secured a customer for life. Now all you need to do is get that surplus 8mm Mauser in so I can spend some more money with you guys!

awesome story!
    I exist solely for comedic relief..... oh, and drugs!