Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: does north sylva read any threads in their forum??

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    If you don't want to deal with the public and answer their questions why be a paid contributor on a public forum?
    I believe they answered this before, it is more so that they can make updates, announcements about stuffing coming in the future and such...
    A few times they said don't try to contact them through here but through email or phone call.
    I never dealt with them personally, I just noticed these posts over time...
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

Listen guys....

I know that some of you are very excited for the M37 (myself included).

As I stated before, once I have some kind of update to post on CGN I will. The rifle is still in the hands of the RCMP being classified and even I haven't had any update myself.

Thanks for being patient.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Listen guys....

As I stated before, once I have some kind of update to post on CGN I will. The rifle is still in the hands of the RCMP being classified and even I haven't had any update myself.

ok thanks for the reply. i will keep waiting.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Listen guys....

As a regular buyer from North Sylva, and having talked to Jon, Dan, and Domenic many times, I have never given their presence on this forum any more weight than as an effective way to contact the "regular guy". Being that most of said regular guys don't buy several pallets of stuff at a time, expecting them to monitor whether one gun for one guy is in stock or not strikes me as a little naive. They have about four warehouses the size of Costco full of stuff, I can well imagine that just keeping a handle on inventory keeps some of the staff busy all day every day. We all want good service, respect, and good value for our dollar. For my money they do all these as well as anyone, and as the quote notes, it is tough to pass along updates on something that is being held up by CFC.
    Bent barrel, rusty, whatever; If it has nice wood I like it!

Life Member ATA

Quote Originally Posted by tbg@sasktel.net View Post
    As a regular buyer from North Sylva, and having talked to Jon, Dan, and Domenic many times, I have never given their presence on this forum any more weight than as an effective way to contact the "regular guy". Being that most of said regular guys don't buy several pallets of stuff at a time, expecting them to monitor whether one gun for one guy is in stock or not strikes me as a little naive. They have about four warehouses the size of Costco full of stuff, I can well imagine that just keeping a handle on inventory keeps some of the staff busy all day every day. We all want good service, respect, and good value for our dollar. For my money they do all these as well as anyone, and as the quote notes, it is tough to pass along updates on something that is being held up by CFC.
    I agree 100%, I have an enormous amount of respect for North Sylva. Jon is constantly on the phone, taking orders answering questions and dealing with my BS. The company does everything in its power to help the dealers and their customers. If there is any updates I'm sure they will let us know.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

BANNED
    If I needed them I'd call period

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    [QUOTE=JimDO;10096579]Exactly! That place is a bees nest of activity. Im sure there's little or no time to check these forums.
    Even trying by email may or may not work. Definitely picking up the phone is your best option.[/

Hahahah it's funny these posts like how do you know what the **** goes on there you just say that to sound cool like you know him and have been there or something.
    The op asked a perfectly reasonable question to a paying contributor sponsor and you guys are that cool that you flame him for it
    Wish I was as cool as you and knew "Jon". name dropping is legit

Hahahah it's funny these posts like how do you know what the **** goes on there you just say that to sound cool like you know him and have been there or something.
    The op asked a perfectly reasonable question to a paying contributor sponsor and you guys are that cool that you flame him for it
    Wish I was as cool as you and knew "Jon". name dropping is legit
    some us do know, because we have been there.

It has nothing to do with being cool, it has to do with respect. If you dealt with NS on a nearly daily basis and have been to their warehouse you'd have that respect as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Zombies! Where the f@$# are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12