Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does north sylva read any threads in their forum??

does north sylva read any threads in their forum??

north sylva. if you do read this, how about giving an update on the never ending saga of the M37???

the link to the thread is here. http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...et-the-M37-ETA

sorry for the boring post CGNers. my PM to north sylva remains un answered...
    Last edited by 223762; 05-17-2014 at 12:22 AM.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Crazy thought when they have something to update they will !!!!

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    While I am sure Jon of North Sylva does have an occasional look on CGN, he is very busy and I am sure he over-looks somethings. If it is important I suggest calling them. If it is one of those things that are not going to go faster or happen sooner by haressing him then leave em be.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

its been 7 months since north sylva made any kind of update on the M37 (witch seemed like pulling teeth to get)

i think after this much time. a simple reply or even a "sorry no update" isnt too much to ask for.
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    While I am sure Jon of North Sylva does have an occasional look on CGN, he is very busy and I am sure he over-looks somethings. If it is important I suggest calling them. If it is one of those things that are not going to go faster or happen sooner by haressing him then leave em be.
    Exactly! That place is a bees nest of activity. Im sure there's little or no time to check these forums.
    Even trying by email may or may not work. Definitely picking up the phone is your best option.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    OP your wasting your time starting a thread like this in north Sylva's section of the forum. The majority of the people lurking here are North Sylva fan boys. 7 months without an update when people have money tied up in guns that were promised a year ago is a bloody joke. Combine that with the fact your pm has not been answered tells you how much dedication this company has to its customer service.

Why all the negativity? Theyre a big business and very busy. They dont deal directly with the public, but with retailers who buy many thousands of dollars of goods at a time. It also only makes sense that they will get these firearms as soon as they possibly can...so they can sell them and make money...kinda how businesses work? If your choice if rifle hasnt arrived in Canada..I strongly doubt its North Sylvas fault. And if you want an update,,call them.

It would have been quicker to call them than make this post.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    If you don't want to deal with the public and answer their questions why be a paid contributor on a public forum?

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    If you don't want to deal with the public and answer their questions why be a paid contributor on a public forum?
    I agree. The only one I ever saw that was worse than NS was Vault. They created their own forum. Then they never answered questions unless you hounded them. Then, super lazy. (That's another story though)
    I do get that sometimes people don't understand the difference between a dealer and a distributor though. Questions on some of the distributor fourms show a lack of comprehension.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Treating customers ( which we are) Fairly, Civil , and Polite !! Costs nothing. Just a little effort! I quess FANBOZY'S don't get it!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast