Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: $529 Norc M4 Arrived

Just got mine, big thanks Marstar. Can't wait to take it to the range.
    I did a quick oil wipe down, did not see any pieces of paper inside (that I remember mentioned somewhere before), does it suppose to have any?

Quote Originally Posted by JustAGrunt View Post
    Just got mine, big thanks Marstar. Can't wait to take it to the range.
    I did a quick oil wipe down, did not see any pieces of paper inside (that I remember mentioned somewhere before), does it suppose to have any?
    Check the Bolt Carrier Group, mine had a little piece of brown kraft paper rolled up in it.

Why.... don't take it out. Just record your progress. Hehe.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Check the Bolt Carrier Group, mine had a little piece of brown kraft paper rolled up in it.
    Sort of like a fortune cookie?

Finally got it to the range. Worked flawlessly. Even tried a few PCV-50 magazines, no problems there. They don't free drop (yet) but that's not because of the rifle. Cheap ammo worked every time, put many holes in the paper, no malfunctions of any kind. Again, thank you Marstar, it was my first online gun purchase and you've made it a very pleasant one all around.

CGN Regular
    I got mine a couple weeks ago and am also very pleased with the transaction. My biggest complaint is the speed that MARSTAR processed the order; they were so fast that I received the rifle in less than a week and am still waiting to get the registration from the CFO. This is my second purchase through MARSTAR and it will not be my last! Next time maybe one of the SIG clones...

I ordered mine Thursday night and I got it delivered to my address by canadapost on the very following Tuesday. The best price and fast processing - 4 business days from order to actually receiving item on restricted, that is amazing...
    Thank you Marstar, you guys are greas as always...
    "Tolerance is for a person who has no conviction"
    Aristotle, Politic

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234