Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&J Hardware - Still in Business ??

Quote Originally Posted by patrickosuave View Post
    This is the typical "odd" communication received by S+J.

Maybe the best Canadian supplier for shotgun stuff, but why does it have to be such a pain in the ass to get a hold of these guys?
    Yes at times this is true, we make our products, as well as retail dealer and wholesale them, so at times we can be very busy.
    we do always ask if ever possible to support you local dealer, but we are always open to anyone who wants to buy direct.
    Unlike some of the bigger shops, there are only 3 of us and no one is sitting by a phone all day surfing CGN which is why you mag get a reply from us at 7am or 11pm.
    today i met with a customer at 7am on his way to Montreal .
    We do the best with what we have.
    we are always looking for more dealers both in Canada and world wide.
    We have a standing offer for our customers, if you can get a new dealer either web based or store from to place a stocking order with us we will give you a store credit of $100.

LIST OF STOCKING DEALERS

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...g-dealers-quot

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    newmer

it is I nthe hands of Canada post, as we have opened our own investigation for this item
    we did email you that we would follow up on this
    would you like us to post that email here for all to see?
    that was early last week Canada post has need closed for 4 days.
    they are slow at the best of times.
    we will get back too you when we have something from Canada post.
    Again please let us know if you would like us to post the email here for all to see.
    bbb
    This is not the way I like to conduct my affairs, and have never resorted to this before. I'm aware its a Canada post screw up. Not your fault package is missing. I just wanted to be updated on the process. If you feel you must conduct your customer service this way, go ahead.... I would prefer to use Email, PM's, or a phone call, like I have been trying to do, but your choice.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Guns View Post
    S&J are top notch. Sometimes you just need to be a little patient. Simon will take care of you.
    I've been guilty of impatience with Simon in the past, but it always works out for the best. Top notch products!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclops666's Avatar
    I have my own issues with S&J at the moment . Order was placed, my money was sent , supposed to be 3-5 business days canada post, that was april 24 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newmer View Post
    This is not the way I like to conduct my affairs, and have never resorted to this before. I'm aware its a Canada post screw up. Not your fault package is missing. I just wanted to be updated on the process. If you feel you must conduct your customer service this way, go ahead.... I would prefer to use Email, PM's, or a phone call, like I have been trying to do, but your choice.
    I quite agree, not my style either, but as we said in our email back to you, we will be in contact with we here from Canada post.
    So far nothing.
    so no update as of yet.
    if we do not get a result by Friday we will issue you a refund and we will wait the 30-90 days for the refunds from Canada post
    thanks
    S&J Hardware

BANNED
    Hi S&J,

I was just wondering what the best way to contact you. I've sent a couple of PMs and haven't heard back, but I imagine you get a ton of PMs, so I'm not surprised it might have gotten overlooked.

Thanks!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    He is a great guy, answering clients enquiries has never been his strong suit
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    I quite agree, not my style either, but as we said in our email back to you, we will be in contact with we here from Canada post.
    So far nothing.
    so no update as of yet.
    if we do not get a result by Friday we will issue you a refund and we will wait the 30-90 days for the refunds from Canada post
    thanks
    S&J Hardware
    Appreciate the update, thanks.

Tagged

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12