Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&J Hardware - Still in Business ??

S&J Hardware - Still in Business ??

Long story short, ordered a part from S&J Hardware back in March. Seems Canada post lost the item. I inquired with Canada Post, and a tracking ticket was opened in April. They got back to me and said S&J must call and open a claim ticket. I forwarded this message to S&J in early May, no response.
    It is now past mid May, and still no part, and no response from S&J. I've sent several Emails, several PM's, and several phone calls to S&J, but still nothing. I assume they are still in business ?? I see their forum posts. Would be nice to get a response back.

Edit : Answer Provided by seller - thanks
    Last edited by statixstorm; 05-20-2014 at 01:40 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GLOCK_PERFECTION's Avatar
    I fon't know if they are still in buisness, but I sold 2 guns to Simon, badboybeeson last week.....
    This post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "GLOCK_PERFECTION". These posts are for entertainment use. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Does anyone know if he's in good health? Odd for a good long standing member to fall off the band wagon so to speak...

Quote Originally Posted by firemachine69 View Post
    Does anyone know if he's in good health? Odd for a good long standing member to fall off the band wagon so to speak...
    This is the typical "odd" communication received by S+J.

Maybe the best Canadian supplier for shotgun stuff, but why does it have to be such a pain in the ass to get a hold of these guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Newmer View Post
    Long story short, ordered a part from S&J Hardware back in March. Seems Canada post lost the item. I inquired with Canada Post, and a tracking ticket was opened in April. They got back to me and said S&J must call and open a claim ticket. I forwarded this message to S&J in early May, no response.
    It is now past mid May, and still no part, and no response from S&J. I've sent several Emails, several PM's, and several phone calls to S&J, but still nothing. I assume they are still in business ?? I see their forum posts. Would be nice to get a response back.
    newmer

it is I nthe hands of Canada post, as we have opened our own investigation for this item
    we did email you that we would follow up on this
    would you like us to post that email here for all to see?
    that was early last week Canada post has need closed for 4 days.
    they are slow at the best of times.
    we will get back too you when we have something from Canada post.
    Again please let us know if you would like us to post the email here for all to see.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by statixstorm View Post
    I also would like to know,

I emailed Simon regarding a shim for the AR15/870 CQB stock+rail, he replied to my email same day, quoted me 15$ for the part, I sent the EMT and an email with my shipping info the next day (this was two weeks ago), the EMT has not been accepted and communication has been almost non-existent, I managed to get a reply on CGN that indicated he would send the part, then I heard nothing and the EMT has still not been accepted.

good day

At this point if I knew the specs for the shim, I would make my own. The system is quality and I would prefer to buy it from him because of that, but I've never had a harder time getting someone to take my money.
    Again id like to address this.
    the part we are sending you we are sending to you for free, the $15 is to cover our cost for postage.
    we have been closed for the last 4 days.

we have over 100 orders being shipped out today.
    sorry it has taken so long to get the parts out, we are in full renovation mode also as we are selling and moving, we can get a bigger work shop.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK_PERFECTION View Post
    I fon't know if they are still in buisness, but I sold 2 guns to Simon, badboybeeson last week.....
    glock
    just had those items arrive just now cant wait to start o nthe project!!!

Quote Originally Posted by firemachine69 View Post
    69 Thanks, im good right now, was a very rough winter.

S&J are top notch. Sometimes you just need to be a little patient. Simon will take care of you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast