Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Production Run: Ed Brown Special Forces Gen4 Bronze 1911

Expried Business Member

Cool First Production Run: Ed Brown Special Forces Gen4 Bronze 1911

Ed Brown has launched an all-new generation of their proprietary finishes and their most popular hard-use pistol, the Special Forces model, is the first to benefit from this new formula of super-tough thermoset ceramic finish! The new and improved Special Forces is the first Ed Brown available in the new Gen4 "Battle Bronze" ceramic finish with their new texture G10 composite grips and the new Chainlink III grip dimpling pattern -- at the end of the day, so much has been revised for this new generation of Special Forces that it may as well be a brand new pistol.

$3699.99

The Special Forces has always been a flawless performer at the range for us and our many happy Ed Brown owners. They shoot 1" or better at 25Y on low-profile combat sights, and I have yet to hear of one failing under any circumstance. Ed Brown builds one of the smoothest guns in the business, with an incredible slide to frame fit that feels like it glides. They're always impressive and we have sold out our last two Ed Brown shipments before they landed here in Canada. We got to take some time with these new Special Forces at SHOT Show 2014 and they were by far the most controllable Ed Browns we've ever seen. The new finer Chainlink and the new grip texture combine for a comfortable "bite" to the hand that is suitable to all-day barehanded use or gloved use without the fatigue associated with sharper checkering and textures. You're getting that finely-balanced middle line where a long practice session doesn't leave your skin raw even with heavy round counts, but you can be assured that sweat, dust, or mud will not come between you and a solid grip. Ed Brown set out to build a refined, no nonsense combat pistol with the assistance and input of dozens of members of the US special operations community and the Special Forces has delivered on it it year in, year out since its inception... and the new version is the finest one yet.

We're getting five of the very first Battle Bronze pistols ever built. They will be the very first of these Special Forces pistols exported outside of the US, and the only ones built in 2014 to be exported here -- and you know, of course, that they're coming to the House of 1911s! We confirmed these frames with Ed Brown this morning, and our first stop with the news was here on CGN. They're due here for spring 2015.

If you want to secure one of these five first-run pistols for yourself....

CONTACT US!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Wow that's nice, but I need to limit my pre-orders that I have going with you guys

CGN Ultra frequent flyer alter3d's Avatar
    *drool* Those are gorgeous.

If only I hadn't just bought a new motorcycle.
    I was not born to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.
    ― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Yukon1911's Avatar
    Very Nice, have another iron in the fire at the moment

Someone will be very happy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Daniel that's a nice implement. I'll discuss it with my wallet.

Now that is a sick 1911! I think I'll take one
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Beautiful pistol. 5 star Vacation with my wife or new ed brown...... Decisions decisions....

Expried Business Member
    And just like that thanks to a delightful call we are down to just two of these remaining available!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by lakermetal View Post
    Beautiful pistol. 5 star Vacation with my wife or new ed brown...... Decisions decisions....
    Just think of the last time you and her had an argument on the way home from an expensive night out. It has happened to all of us. Buy the gun
    NFA and CSSA Member
    PCHFC and DVC Range Member
    IPSC, LEAP, PPC and Trap Competition Shooter

Expried Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Messy Pants View Post
    Just think of the last time you and her had an argument on the way home from an expensive night out. It has happened to all of us. Buy the gun
    Dying.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast