Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: .50 beowolf AR mag 3 pak special, in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Moose308 View Post
    So... as with the LAR 15 pistol mags, I suppose if someone wanted to, they could use .223 rounds instead of .50 beowolf rounds. If someone were to do that, how many .223 rounds would fit into a pinned 5-round beowolf magazine?
    14 in these particular mags but thats only what ive heard. I only run 5 rounds of .50 in mine

Quote Originally Posted by burnaby View Post
    $49 each so more than PCV if you just want to try one.
    yes the 3 pack is a deal
    NFA member

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    I should have waited dammit! I bought them for 48 each from PCV!!!! this is a good deal
    Same, got 4 Gen 2's from PCV. I can only get 14 rounds of 5.56 into them, not 15 like I was expecting. Can anyone with Gen 2's confirm if this is the case for theirs as well? It's not the end of the world, it might be due to the fact that their Gen 1's had issues where they could fit 6 rounds of .50 Beowulf.

Quote Originally Posted by zeuce View Post
    14 in these particular mags but thats only what ive heard. I only run 5 rounds of .50 in mine

NFA member

I also got some

Quote Originally Posted by Flumser View Post
    Same, got 4 Gen 2's from PCV. I can only get 14 rounds of 5.56 into them, not 15 like I was expecting. Can anyone with Gen 2's confirm if this is the case for theirs as well? It's not the end of the world, it might be due to the fact that their Gen 1's had issues where they could fit 6 rounds of .50 Beowulf.
    I could only fit 14 in my gen 1's before I melted them into a black rubber ducky.

These are gen 2 versions, they are legal 5 round mags. They hold 5 rounds of .50 beowolf ammo....Yes, the 3 paks, as always, are a deal!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Anyone using the Gen2 on T97? Reports I've read were they are tight in the T97, won't drop free but don't have to disassemble rifle to pound them out.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace604 View Post
    Thought these werent allowed to be sold on cgn..

I must be missing something here.

Thx for the heads up on the sale.
    Why wouldn't they be allowed to sell a magazine?

CGN Regular
    WOW! Got msg'd yesterday on CGN with an offer to buy one of these mags but the seller was asking $135.... EACH! What a ripoff! I think I'll order 3 for that price instead!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cerebral_bore View Post
    Guess this means the "grey area" is no longer grey, if a site sponsor is selling gen 1's (confirmation?)

These work, but I will say it is some of the worst polymer I've ever seen used for a centerfire mag. PCV should start manufacturing USGI style since it sounds like they have the go-ahead.
    A site sponsor has been selling the gen1 for a long time, before all these 'grey area' BS.
    What?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast