Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada store/range

Do you remember his name? Send PM to JR of TSE, he will straighten them up. I remember few years back, few co-workers showed up on a weekend. They were told that they are booked but can take a chance waiting if a slot opens up. They waited, waited and noticed few walk-ins, also no booking that jumped the line. They sent email, eventually rejected by the prev store manager. Forwarded the email to JR/TSE. Bingo, staff was revamped. I had few dealings with them, so far so good. Few staff manning the counter seems to be cocky. But majority of my dealings with them are with polite and courteous staff. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the batch.

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClawz View Post
    Rude staff, unhelpful and unprofessional.

Went there today to ask about membership at their club, was extremely polite and nice as I always am with people, and these douchebags at the cash register looked at me like I was there to rob the freaken place, wouldn't answer many questions about the range, seemed bothered about the fact that I was asking about membership info.

They want $800+ per year for membership and with that you get attitudes and lack of customer respect.

If you guys happen to be reading this, I am leaving you a negative feedback everywhere in order to help other potential victims of yours from getting treated like ####.

Smile a little, remove the smug and angry faces, people such as myself, your potential customers and range members are the reason why you are in business. I have bought guns from you in the past and took courses at your place and I won't spend a cent there again.

Avoid this place at all costs.

ambishooter

I don't know the name or names of these guys, but really the business owners should know what their staff are like, and teach them a bit about what customer service is. It's a shame, considering it's such a nice store and range they have there, and funny thing is if these guys were friendly, polite, approachable and offered as much info as they could regarding the range, there is a good chance they would have made $800 today from a new member, and earn many more hundreds of dollars from my ammo and gun purchases.

That's all I have to say about this. I am out.

Apologies accepted, appreciate the PM by TSC I just received.

Thank you guys.

CGN Regular
    I guess I should say that I have been a member there for 2 years and bought 3 or 4 pistols there over that time.

I have found the boys and girls that work there quite helpful and that they have gone above and beyond in help. I had some squib issues, sighting issues, etc. etc. that one or the other staff cleared up within 10 minutes.

Now, they sometimes get busy and they have to manage the misconceptions of a lot of newbies and get them straight on safety procedures etc. etc.

A lot of the walk-ins are are TOTALLY ignorant about firearms and these folks guide them through their first shoot in total safety.

When you go, just park the impatience at the door and let them work through the process if it is busy that day. Call ahead if you are concerned about start/stop times.

I like the place because it is convenient and easy to use compared to some small private clubs that I also belong to.

Granted they were very busy today, there were a lot of people there and I can understand they are probably under stress, but they should still be nice and welcoming to all customers.

I was angry when I created this thread earlier today, but I have cooled down now and I have also received an apology from the store through pm and I accept it and apologized myself for being a bit rude in this thread (which I edited to tone it down).

We can put this to rest as far as I am concerned now.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SantaClawz; 05-25-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Join the Barrie Gun Club, great people - great club and tons of options for shooting different disciplines

PM me if you need help on Glock Day Sunday!

Do it, do it.

Red
    "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, And we'll all stay free!"

I had the same kind of feel when I went there... (to avoid this) I don't go there... but if I have too...
    I just wait for the Girl to help. You know what you'll will be dealing with, a friendly helpful person that's not always about making the "sale"
    Last edited by kennytaker; 05-26-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    “Before all else, be armed.” - Niccolo Machiavelli

Pls Remove

Pls Remove
    Last edited by Makava; 07-12-2015 at 10:41 AM.

I've been a member there for 3 yrs and have bought several pistols since joining and have found the staff helpful and pleasant whether buying a $1000 gun or $2.00 targets.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast