Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada store/range

Quote Originally Posted by SantaClawz View Post
    Granted they were very busy today, there were a lot of people there and I can understand they are probably under stress, but they should still be nice and welcoming to all customers.

I was angry when I created this thread earlier today, but I have cooled down now and I have also received an apology from the store through pm and I accept it and apologized myself for being a bit rude in this thread (which I edited to tone it down).

We can put this to rest as far as I am concerned now.

Thank you.
    Ohhhhhhh my.... Sometimes this place just blows my mind.

lol......

I'm a newbie and I've been in there three time a month since I got my club membership in. I've asked a lot of stupid questions and they always answered - occasionally someone will role their eyes but still always answered my questions. They often get busy with non-members and I see they don't have time for everybody. But when they are not busy, they will show me every gun on the shelf that I ask about even when I tell them I can't buy yet. I've held most of the handguns in that store.

I've been to and bought from Epps, LaBaron's, Flaherty's, Sail, and Basspro, and I've seen both the good and the bad. Target is not the best, but it is certainly not the worst when it comes to customer service.

When I finally get the wife's permission (I'm allowed one gun every four months now!) I will certainly buy from them again.
    Memberships: CSSA & OFAH

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician."

"Best Government I know of is the .45-70 Government!"

I have received at least 5 PM's with people who are also unhappy and shared similar experience as mine, plus all the negative replies in this thread speak volumes.

Target Sports management definitely needs to fix things.

I agree 100%, No one need Attitude,

there is a difference between being firm and being rude

I have received at least 5 PM's with people who are also unhappy and shared similar experience as mine, plus all the negative replies in this thread speak volumes.

FREEDOM IS EVERYTHINK

Forward these PMs to JR of TSE later. He's got his hands full after the event that transpired last night. For sure, he will address these issues. These guys have no place in this kind of business.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    I do appreciate the feedback... Positive and negstive.

However, I need. NAMES and dates. Especially names.

I can look at things and overall measures based on generalities, but real change needs specifics. Plus there are 2 sides to every story.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Hi JR,

I didn't have any problems with employee attitudes but I still have a customer satisfaction issue. I signed up for membership again after a two year absence. I was told I have to do the club safety course since I've been gone for so long and pay the new member price instead of the renewal price. I can accept that. However, I've been told I have to wait approximately 6 weeks or more to have my application processed and to get an empty spot in the mandatory club safety course. The safety courses only run every two weeks. I don't believe that 6 weeks+ is an acceptable wait period if you're interested in attracting new members and providing an excellent customer experience at the outset. What actions are being taken to address the new member backlog and to prevent its recurrence in the future? Are there any plans to offer the safety course more frequently and/or find more instructors to teach the course?

Thanks
    GL

P.S. Glock Day was a zoo with really long line-ups but my new-to-shooting friends I brought with me that day still had a blast.
    "I'm looking for a really big gun that holds a lot of bullets."

Good day JR,

Do you still need part time staff for Target Sports?
    "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition, And we'll all stay free!"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    Maybe they know your boss is Chris Wyatt.
    Ok. That was literally read over a sip of coffee. Oh, snap!
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DVXDUDE's Avatar
    Glad I read this thread. I'll spend my money elsewhere until they get their act together.
    Jesus was a carpenter....but, his father's an IRONWORKER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast