Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Target Sports Canada store/range

Thumbs down Target Sports Canada store/range

Rude staff, unhelpful and unprofessional.

Went there today to ask about membership at their club, was extremely polite and nice as I always am with people, and these guys at the cash register looked at me like I was there to rob the freaken place, wouldn't answer many questions about the range, seemed bothered about the fact that I was asking about membership info.

They want $800+ per year for membership and with that you get attitudes and lack of customer respect.

If you guys happen to be reading this, I am leaving you a negative feedback everywhere in order to help other potential victims of yours from getting treated like ####.

Smile a little, remove the smug and angry faces, people such as myself, your potential customers and range members are the reason why you are in business. I have bought guns from you in the past and took courses at your place and I won't spend a cent there again.

Avoid this place at all costs.

Last edited by SantaClawz; 05-25-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Let's all take your claims at face value without having heard the other side of the story...
    If the only thing guns are good for is killing people, then mine must be broken.

Take what you will, I have described the treatment I received there today and that's it.

Believe me, don't believe me, whatever, don't care.

I won't sign up there either because I heard the same exact thing from many people. That the staff is rude and unprofessional. Hearing the same thing over and over can't be a coincidence.
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    I've had mixed attitudes by TS employees in the past. Some were as described by the OP, others were down to earth and super friendly (RO nicknamed Irish for example).

My buddy joined this past Feb. Said everyone he's met so far has been friendly.

Guess they're not all bad.
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trinimon View Post
    I've had mixed attitudes by TS employees in the past. Some were as described by the OP, others were down to earth and super friendly (RO nicknamed Irish for example).

My buddy joined this past Feb. Said everyone he's met so far has been friendly.

Guess they're not all bad.
    Years ago I took their RPAL course and also bought my first pistol from them and back then I had nothing but good experience, look through my threads and posts on CGN, I even recommended them to people. Today's visit there was like another dimension, incredible to see such a difference after a few years.
    Last edited by SantaClawz; 05-25-2014 at 11:49 PM.

I've been a member for years and 95 percent of the staff are awesome great people there is 1 or 2 staff members I dislike they act like you are bothering them if you wanna ask a question or buy something cheap like targets, lesson learned is if I see them I will go to another staffer or keep my money if another stafer is not available. I am almost positive I know the staff member the op is talkin about.

CGN frequent flyer LeftFootOfDoom's Avatar
    maybe they were busy prepping for their next rap video "shoot"........

Quote Originally Posted by deemoney View Post
    I've been a member for years and 95 percent of the staff are awesome great people there is 1 or 2 staff members I dislike they act like you are bothering them if you wanna ask a question or buy something cheap like targets, lesson learned is if I see them I will go to another staffer or keep my money if another stafer is not available. I am almost positive I know the staff member the op is talkin about.
    Big "asian" dude. I thought he was going to reach over the counter and beat me up for asking him to provide some basic range info. Walks away while I am still asking a question . I drive all the way from Mississauga and the only info I get is, look at the website for all the info. Jesus H Christ. And they want $800 per year for this kind of attitude.

Last edited by SantaClawz; 05-26-2014 at 09:45 AM.

The people behind the counter make you feel that you are somewhat inferior. The only reason I stop in there once in a while is because it is close by on my way home. Went to a Glock day there with my son and the people running it were really friendly but I think it was not run by the front counter staff.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Member of the CCFR

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast