Thread: Bad mouthing retraction.

Bad mouthing retraction.

The recent bad mouthing westrifle thread that has since been locked, I said I did not have a positive experience, after buying some faulty scopes at a gun show. Well, Al contacted me to inform me he does not do gun shows, so I guess I got taken for a scammer who'd printed a westrifle sign. Fair enough, my mistake, I retract my statement and wish to restore the good name of westrifle.

However. The manner in which I was contacted is, not acceptable. Heres the pm I was sent.

Hello I never go to the shows so I never sold you anything I think you mistake me for someone. Please delete your comment or I will have to report to the admin.

Al.
    I, like many people in the firearms community, do not respond well to threats. So I'm posting this here, in the open, for a moderator (and more importantly anyone doing business with westrifle) to see.

Had the thread still been open, and this pm not threatening, I would not only have deleted my comments but posted an apology.

Dear moderator reading this. If you have deemed my post to be unacceptable, I ask that it be locked, but not deleted. Even if further discussion is inflammatory, this post should stay on record.
    Not intended as legal advice, or advice of any kind, regardless of wording.

CGN Regular
    The pm seems totally acceptable. He asked if you would please delete your post that is invalid... What else could he have wrote?

Super Moderator
    The business could have initiated a post report. Perhaps the business should have initiated a post report.
    Instead the business contacted you privately.
    You chose to start this thread instead of replying to the business with a PM.
    You elected to violate CGN rules by posting the contents of a Private Message.
    Sorry, but you are in the wrong.

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

Super Moderator
    This thread was started in WestRifle's business forum. I'm locking it up, and the WestRifle can edit it out if he chooses.

Exactly what else he could have done. No harm was done. He told you "please" delete it. He does not see you face to face. If you don't delete slander against our business he would contact admin. It was short and sweet to the point.
    Posting it online is also kind of low you could have email us as we did it out of courtesy to you. Remember our main business is wholesale we do not go to shows at present time but we sell to dealers who do go to the show across Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by DBontario View Post
    The pm seems totally acceptable. He asked if you would please delete your post that is invalid... What else could he have wrote?
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ