Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Pietta revolvers

I just want to post that I bought a Pietta 1851 Navy Black Powder Revolver from Marstar and they were amazing. This is my 4th order from them. They had constant updates for me as my order was processed. When it arrived yesterday it was packed really nicely in a free Hard Case with the accessories I ordered all in foam in the box. Great service for sure. Thank you Marstar!

-Daniel P

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I just want to post that I bought a Pietta 1851 Navy Black Powder Revolver from Marstar and they were amazing. This is my 4th order from them. They had constant updates for me as my order was processed. When it arrived yesterday it was packed really nicely in a free Hard Case with the accessories I ordered all in foam in the box. Great service for sure. Thank you Marstar!

-Daniel P
    Thank you for your support
    John
    Last edited by johnone; 07-11-2014 at 07:51 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Today at the range, i will file my front sight to make a perfect 6 o'clock hold, the way it come, it is to long and the revolver shoot to low at 25 yards, a little bit at the time until i have the perfect adjustment... Then i will post pictures of it and some targets... JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Back from the range, my Pietta 1873 SAA 44 mag is now a right on shooter, at the beginning, i was grouping 8 inch low and 7 inch left... I filed the front post 1/16 of and inch and then i took a pair of wide plier, i crooked the front post toward the left, took a few shots, then crooked more and i brought the revolver to a perfect dead center and a perfect 6 o'clock hold...
    This Pietta is a very good revolver and is now dead on accurate, 110 rounds tru it today, recoil is very stout from the 44 mag power....
    At 25 yards offhand, i am getting 4 inch all in the orange... JP.

CGN Regular
    congrats on your new gun. I have Piettas and have been very happy with them. the service from Marstar has always been great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123