Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Breakin at the The Shooting Edge

Quote Originally Posted by RayHill View Post
    Where do you buy these? ?ou must have them on your guns right?
    It's called thinking outside the box. It's called ideas which encourage new product ideas which may or may not warrant R&D. It's called being proactive with informed and forward thinking thoughts and ideas.

If you think about it current anti-theft devices in the likes of Future Shop and Best Buy already employ half of this idea. Items available to be handled are tethered to an alarmed system. If that tether is broken, the piercing alarm sounds. Well why not go the step further for application that need the extra layer and put a GPS tracker in the unit that is affixed to the item in question.

Aaaaanyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Terry135 View Post
    Dude laminated glass is not a film on glass,,, it's a thick layer of plastic stuff between two layers of glass,,, your car windshield has it only secured by a windshield kit,,, ya know sticky black stuff,,, see how long it'll take you to get in your car through the windshield with a baseball bat!... but if the laminated glass isn't secure properly,,, then voila!... 20 handguns missing!
    Yes, I know. Thank you for affirming and clarifying the point I was trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by kalsc View Post
    Yes, I know. Thank you for affirming and clarifying the point I was trying to make.
    I promise you at least a half hour of beating and jumping on your windshield, laminate glass,,, before you get through.... even then you'd a just separated the broken windshield from the very thin rubber sticky stuff on the edges,,, Lol
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Folks....Internet heroes....and other online "life forms"

First, TSE/JR is the victim here. I'm sure this is not the way he wanted to start the day. Try to remember that. Do you honestly think a business owner would do nothing, thinking all was ok in this position. CPS and the CFO thought it was ok according to the news.

Second, let's spend our time constructively helping to catch the actual criminals. If we can, if you can't. Shut it.

It gets really hard to defend this website with some of the life forms on here. There are great people here, and some not so great.

The firearms community is small here in Kannada. making it smaller is not good for anyone. My 2 cents...for free.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

What's with all the victim blaming here??? In a rape, do we say she shouldn't have worn that? The truth is, we hear about this all the time in Calgary. It seems common place here.... Sadly

Quote Originally Posted by SIGNUT View Post
    Folks....Internet heroes....and other online "life forms"

First, TSE/JR is the victim here. I'm sure this is not the way he wanted to start the day. Try to remember that. Do you honestly think a business owner would do nothing, thinking all was ok in this position. CPS and the CFO thought it was ok according to the news.

Second, let's spend our time constructively helping to catch the actual criminals. If we can, if you can't. Shut it.

It gets really hard to defend this website with some of the life forms on here. There are great people here, and some not so great.

The firearms community is small here in Kannada. making it smaller is not good for anyone. My 2 cents...for free.

CGN Regular
    You guys make me laugh honestly. This why we lose guns everyday. Cause most gun owners are retards. No offence to those non retards. Guys store is broken into and everyone is questioning security lol ya your a idiot jr. You should know better. You should have umpa lumpas there every night heavily armed. Such a rookie mistake. I saw on kijiji willy wonka is selling some cheap. You can use them when store re opens.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Dude laminated glass is not a film on glass,,, it's a thick layer of plastic stuff between two layers of glass,,, your car windshield has it only secured by a windshield kit,,, ya know sticky black stuff,,, see how long it'll take you to get in your car through the windshield with a baseball bat!... but if the laminated glass isn't secure properly,,, then voila!... 20 handguns missing!
    Windshield urethane properly done holds no less than 620lbs sq inch .
    The glass in new cars is structural part of the car.
    That's another reason they hate cracked glass.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rangebob's Avatar
    I thought I saw a picture of a broken glass cabinet -- not glass removed, but a big hole in it.
    Yeah here it is

http://globalnews.ca/news/1354575/so...-range-robbed/
    One eye to the past. One eye to the future. The wisest course.

Quote Originally Posted by rangebob View Post
    I thought I saw a picture of a broken glass cabinet -- not glass removed, but a big hole in it.
    Yeah here it is

http://globalnews.ca/news/1354575/so...-range-robbed/
    Yup!... Certainly not common windshield quality...
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17