Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My newest arrival! DDM4V7

BANNED
    Nice looking rifle!

...and it's good to see that you picked up a couple XCR pistol mags... for your XCR pistol...

Sorry to resurrect and old post. But I was curious about your impressions of this firearm now that you've had it awhile. I'm thinking about asking santa for this very model.

Thanks

CGN Regular
    I have a question myself about your experience. I have the same gun and I have some play in the MFR 12.0 rail. When I grab the front of the gun and with my hand hold both the rail and the barrel and press them closer together just a bit their is play in the rail. I see the play is their because the rail is attached to the gun with only four small set screws near the back where the flat top rail on the upper meets the free float rail where their is a small gap, and when I apply some pressure and move the rail in relation to the barrel up and down the gap between the top rail and the free float rail changes depending if you rock the rail up or down, thats how I found out that it was not the barrel that was loose, also I took the gun apart and checked the castle nut on the barrel.

Im hoping that some of you who have this same rifle can comment on this, and mainly if this has any effect on accuracy or anything else. Please PM me with your opinions, thank you.

Dont spend another minute thinking about it. Get one. Been a pleasure to shoot with zero issues to date. Eats everything i feed it, and is surprisingly accurate with 55g white box considering the 1:7 twist. Mine looks a fair bit differently now. Ill post a picture a little later.

Bottom line: highly recommend this rifle as well as Wolverine Supplied. Solid purchase all around.

Alexei: i have not noticed this on my rifle, but will check tonight. Im running an optic right now and cannot complain about accuracy. Clays at 200 are a joke.

Is the M4V7 still in production? It seems to be sold out everywhere and its not listed on the Daniel Defense website, I maybe too late

Hmm just have the uppers listed. Give Wolverinea call. Might be able to help out.
    Last edited by Alkaline1; 11-02-2015 at 07:13 PM.

I love mine! My favorite rifle hands down. I have had different optics mounted on it but always seem to go back to my irons.

Quote Originally Posted by 300_blackout View Post
    I love mine! My favorite rifle hands down. I have had different optics mounted on it but always seem to go back to my irons.
    How do you like that K2 grip?

Im running a gunfighter mod2 on my rig. The improved angle makes a huge difference for me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast