Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tannerite exploding targets in stock & shipping!

Tannerite exploding targets in stock & shipping!

Tannerite exploding targets are in stock & shipping now.

Tannerite Reactive Targets case of 20 targets, HERE.

Tannerite Reactive Targets case of 30 targets, HERE.

The best deal for the 1st time buyer. This is our original target kit. Tannerite® is non-hazardous and can be shipped without expensive Hazmat fees. The catalyst mixes easily into each 1/2 pound target. A free instructional dvd is provided with every order which shows the legalities and requirements regarding the possession and use of this awesome product.

Tannerite® brand Binary reactiveTargets are a binary explosive used primarily as a shot indicator for firearms practice. Tannerite® is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is more than 1,000 times safer than ordinary black powder since it is not flammable and can not be initiated by any kind of flame or electricity. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive. Tannerite® is a trademarked name, and binary exploding targets are a patented invention by Daniel J. Tanner/Oregon.

Tannerite® Company recommends using 0.5-pound (0.23 kg) preparations of the substance, which should detonate when shot by a high-powered rifle. Small caliber rim-fire or slow moving pistol ammunition will not initiate a detonation.

Tannerite® detonations occur at a very high velocity, producing a large explosion and cloud of water vapor. It may be useful for persons who are firing at long ranges; in this scenario, a long-range rifle shooter places targets downrange, retreats to his firing position, and fires. The shooter does not have to walk down range to see if he has a hit, the Tannerite® brand target will detonate and serve as an indicator.

Since the two components are not explosive until mixed, they can legally be purchased in Canada. They can be legally used for sporting purposes in Canada.

Each order is a case of 20- 1/2 lb reactive targets or 30- 1/4 lb targets.

These require a 2200 fps .223 or greater to set them off
    Last edited by hical.ca; 09-08-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Video to explain & show some cool explosions!

High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Price?

Did I miss the link or spot where you listed the price?
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rick911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Price?

Did I miss the link or spot where you listed the price?
    This.

Business advertising products without any price is getting very annoying and it happens alot here on CGN. Not like it was a futile detail.

Fixed it, now with pricing & link.

Thanks. Seems pricey. But I am a cheap ass when it come to non reusable items. God I wish we could mix our own up. Then it would be affordable.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    Thanks. Seems pricey. But I am a cheap ass when it come to non reusable items. God I wish we could mix our own up. Then it would be affordable.
    You dont want to reuse these! Home made versions are a different grade & have been known to explode prematurely or with static electricity when shaking, id be very careful. Sometimes its not worth saving a few bucks....

Im sure I would be fine, I have handled over 60 tons this past 2 weeks, but put it all in the ground instead of blowing #### up.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    Is there any civilian range in Canada where it is cleared for use?

Sylvester Road gonna get noisy soon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast