Thread: Intro

Expired Business Member

Talking Intro

After some coaxing from customers Beetle Outdoor Supply has come to CGN.
    We've been selling to people in Northern Ontario for over a year now and look forward to filling market voids in a few areas. We sell some great products at reasonable prices. We're not aiming to be the Costco of guns, but rather provide decent parts, tools, and accessories at a fair price. We've been importing most US supplied and British made products directly, so if you're after something small or unusual and don't want to pay a ridiculous export permit fee, let us know and we'll try to get one.

We aim to provide the recreational person with decent quality gear at a fair price. We sell Maxpedition, Condor, and Voodoo vests/pouches/bags and gear. We recognize some people demand the best in quality, but don't have the money to purchase the higher end tailored gear offered by CGN vendors, so we also have a good line of British Surplus Vests and Mag-pouches in stock, growing daily.

We offer a good selection of Holsters from CompTac, including their AR Mag Pouches that are perfect for 10Rd Mags; we can order full line gear, special order at no extra cost. We also sell leather gear from Galco, DeSantis, and Don Hume. This lineup will be expanding to include Cowboy rigs in the near future, so requests are appreciated as we would like to gain a deeper knowledge in the special interests of individuals!

As time permits we offer Parkerizing and Duracoating for local customers, but also invite people to order their Duracoat needs through us with our monthly orders so that we can save you all the import fees etc. As there are several types of paint and colors available, it's easiest if you email ideas/requests directly.

We offer a full lineup of MDT Chassis (as available) and include free shipping and buffer tubes with each chassis. We have lots of AR Parts from CMMG, Spikes, and Armalite, including Uppers, barrels, and pieces showing up in the next few weeks... .22 conversion kits ....and Magpul furniture for most everything.

Thank you all in advance,

Richard

Rich@beetleoutdoorsupply.com
    www.beetleoutdoorsupply.com
    Last edited by Beetle Outdoor Supply; 05-31-2014 at 08:32 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Welcome aboard and good luck, I'll be sure to stop in one day.

BANNED
    Welcome to the team Beetle..will check your site regularly

CGN frequent flyer speedjunkiesracing's Avatar
    Welcome aboard
    The Toecutter, He knows who I am

BANNED
    Apex Tactical Specialties - Trigger components.

Looking for something different to carry? Try trigger kits. I know alot of people order from the U.S. But if the price is right and in stock I don't see why sales might be good. ??

I tried calling around for a couple parts once. In the end I ordered from the U.S, but had to wait almost 2 weeks. I would have paid more to get it the next day.

Glad to see you here.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

CGN Regular
    Welcome aboard, nice stuff.

Welcome to CGN BOS, checking your website now.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.