Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - get some bangs for your bucks!

Bunny...ya can put a tablespoon in a small ziplock, tape it to a gong, and there will be no question, when you hit the GONG. BUT BIGGER IS BETTER
    The Whitetail Doctor from Blueberry Hill

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We should be getting a shipment of targets on Monday/Tuesday - YAHOOOOOO! More will be following in approx 3 weeks. We will not have any spare 1/2 lb targets, although 1 lb cases are still available. For anyone wishing to order the 1/2 lb targets, we expect to ship by the end of August.
    I notice the inventory numbers on the website are showing lots of half pound. I guess you have a list of pre-orders to fill to bring that number down?

Quote Originally Posted by Deerdr View Post
    Bunny...ya can put a tablespoon in a small ziplock, tape it to a gong, and there will be no question, when you hit the GONG. BUT BIGGER IS BETTER
    Thanks for the info. I don't really have a place to use a full sized blast but a series of smaller ones may be doable. You're going to need your mix percentages correct so I would imagine that one should mix the whole container, then separate it into small containers rather then trying to divide up the A & B components separately and then mix? Or are the percentages not that critical?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I notice the inventory numbers on the website are showing lots of half pound. I guess you have a list of pre-orders to fill to bring that number down?
    No, all pre-orders are IN. Gryphon had to split the shipping on our order and we decided to allow people to continue to place their orders. We won't charge any cards until we're ready to ship

Shipped!!!!

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    ^ ME TOO!!! GIDDY GIDDY!!!

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Expired Business Member
    Yahooooo!!!! Lots of orders went out today, more going out Tuesday and Wednesday. Canpar will email you tracking info for your order - if you don't get one feel free to ask us.

Nice. Got my Canpar email.
    Whatever

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Yahooooo!!!! Lots of orders went out today, more going out Tuesday and Wednesday. Canpar will email you tracking info for your order - if you don't get one feel free to ask us.
    'got my notification as well !

Gigitty ! Gigitty...

Now guess what is suposse to show up on my first day of leave !!! I'm very exited as I plan to initiate a few friends to shooting this will definately ad a little show to their first time.

Thanks again Kate and will post videos just got to figure out what to blow up!