Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - get some bangs for your bucks!

Expired Business Member

Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - get some bangs for your bucks!

Gryphon Energetics, from Winnipeg MB, have now got ERD approval to manufacture their Binary Exploding Rifle Targets! Gryphon expect to be shipping their product in July 2014, and AmmoSupply.ca will be bringing this product to the marketplace.

Pricing will be:
    227g (1/2 lb) targets: $6.99 each or $149.99 for a case of 24
    454g (1 lb) targets: $9.99 each or $107.99 for a case of 12.

AmmoSupply.ca will offer free shipping on this product.

If you would like us to reserve a case (or two!) for you, just PM me with your name and preferred contact method and we'll have one with your name on it when they arrive.

Great to see another player in this game, even better that it's a Canadian company. I've got half a dozen 1lb targets coming from SFRC, depending on how entertained I am with them, I just might have to step up for a case or two of the Canuck ones from you guys.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Hahahahaha. TV, your going to go broke.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pure Energy's Avatar
    Best price so far. I would like a case Kate. Will send a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proutfoo
    having your picture in the paper with a medal around your neck holding a folding stock, pistol-gripped, shotgun with mag extension is a feat in itself

Expired Business Member
    It's exciting to see yet another great value, Canadian product on the market. What's not to like?!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    It's exciting to see yet another great value, Canadian product on the market. What's not to like?!
    I'm impatient! July is too far away!!!!

Seriously, if your taking pre-orders let me know. I'm heading out for two weeks at the end of July and would LOVE to take 5 or 6 containers of these with me so I'd need them by July 25th at the latest. I'm also heading out on June 11th for a few days and would love to take some then as well. So if for any reason one or two of them manage to find their way off the back of a truck and into my hands as a "Demo Product", I'd be more than happy to take them with me and film it all, splashing Gryphon Energetics and AmmoSupply.ca all over the video upon my return...... Wink wink nudge nudge....
    Yuppie!!! Powder is a lot easier to find!!!! And the price has gone through the roof on it. If it isn't one thing, its another.

Expired Business Member
    If we all focus our minds simultaneously, we might be able to will everything to go right for Gryphon to speed up delivery of their product As for products falling off the back of a truck, the ERD might have a fit over that. You know about this stuff and large impacts, right?

CGN Regular
    Kate, I'd love to order these, but have a couple of questions.

Do you have a product info sheet that I could share with ranges? These would be used to help sell them that these are safe and good targets.

Of the three ranges I shoot at:

- One has ambiguous (unknown what an RSO would say) rules on the targets.
    - One would prohibit the targets full-stop.
    - One would allow the targets, but guaranteed some members would push for a ban out of fear these things are dangerous to the public, and/or mistake them as illegal.

An info sheet would go a long way towards clarifying the safety, and hopefully allowing these targets to be used anywhere.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    Kate, I'd love to order these, but have a couple of questions.

Do you have a product info sheet that I could share with ranges? These would be used to help sell them that these are safe and good targets.

Of the three ranges I shoot at:

- One has ambiguous (unknown what an RSO would say) rules on the targets.
    - One would prohibit the targets full-stop.
    - One would allow the targets, but guaranteed some members would push for a ban out of fear these things are dangerous to the public, and/or mistake them as illegal.

An info sheet would go a long way towards clarifying the safety, and hopefully allowing these targets to be used anywhere.

I believe that Gryphon are developing some information on the specifics of their product, including what users and clubs should expect from them. As soon as the information becomes available, we'll be sure to share it with you!

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast