Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Gryphon Binary Exploding Rifle Targets - get some bangs for your bucks!

Expired Business Member
    oooooh pretty! I want pink ones.

Ohhhh.... I feel like it's December 15th and I've looked in the closet to see what I'm getting for Christmas... knowing how awesome it'll be but having to wait!

CGN Regular
    Are there any differences between the colors? Will the cases come with a mixed assortment of color or can we specify which color label we would like?

Expired Business Member
    During testing we discovered the chartreuse was difficult to see against a light background such as sand, however the contrast with the text was better while reading. Therefore we decided to have both colors printed so you could use them in various environments and spot them quickly and easily.

The two colors can also be used to differentiate between two shooters' targets, or as "his and hers"! Just another reason why Gryphon targets stand out from the competition.

We will be packaging them as half and half per case.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer skneub's Avatar
    Was Tween Digby and Yarmouth .....Escaped back home to Alberta :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon Energetics View Post
    During testing we discovered the chartreuse was difficult to see against a light background such as sand, however the contrast with the text was better while reading. Therefore we decided to have both colors printed so you could use them in various environments and spot them quickly and easily.

The two colors can also be used to differentiate between two shooters' targets, or as "his and hers"! Just another reason why Gryphon targets stand out from the competition.

We will be packaging them as half and half per case.

good thinking, I use a red spray bomb on anything I cant see well and am trying to shoot

Expired Business Member
    I don't know about all you Gun Nutz out there, but we're on the edge of our seats here! Can't wait to see this awesome CANADIAN product. I want to see if the smoke forms the shape of a maple leaf

We will be contacting those people on our pre-order list within the next week to take orders and payment info. PAL information ***WILL*** be required, so now is a good time to get a head start and create an account at ammosupply.ca with all your info.

If you are allergic to providing your information to a website, we can take details over the phone (simply request a call when we contact you), and we DO accept EMTs. There is an option during the online checkout process to pay by EMT.

And finally.... we offer local pickups in Calgary on Thursday and Saturday afternoons or by appointment. Just place your order online (no PAL or payment info required - these are given at pickup) and it will be ready for the next pickup time (or same day on Saturdays and Thursdays). You can also place orders for pickup via our contact page, via PM here or by phone - but the website is easiest for us

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Probably a stupid question but I'm late to the show and want on the pre order list is it a possibility to jump on this bus still? Or will I be wanting for shipment # 2 later in the summer or fall?
    Thx in advance is the answer is yes ill take two cases of whatever you have preferably 1x1lb and 1x1/2 lb case

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Probably a stupid question but I'm late to the show and want on the pre order list is it a possibility to jump on this bus still? Or will I be wanting for shipment # 2 later in the summer or fall?
    Thx in advance is the answer is yes ill take two cases of whatever you have preferably 1x1lb and 1x1/2 lb case
    There is no such thing as a stupid question (normally!), and it's not too late to be on The List You're now on it and we still have a few spots left for this upcoming shipment. We'll let you know really soon when you can go ahead and place your order.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Thx once again Kate will speak with you soon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer albertacoyotecaller's Avatar
    Put me down for a case of 24 please.

And thanks for stepping up again and sponsoring our team 3 gun match this year. We appreciate it.
    Home of MP3G