Thread: Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service

I just wanted to take a moment and tell you about the amazing service I received in your shop a couple weeks ago. I have been in your shop many times in the last few months and each time it has been an educational and pleasant experience. From my first visit, walking in and really knowing very little about guns, to the last time I walked in and was able to talk about specific products that I needed for my growing collection, the people in your shop has been helpful and patient. But the visit that made me want to write and say something started with Tim saying hello and knowing my name, he was incredibly helpful as always and just a very pleasant and happy person to deal with. It seems like every time I have dealt with him I have walked out with at least a few hundred dollars of product and in a great mood from such an amazing customer service experience. I work in the customer service field and I know how easy it is to just smile and nod as people talk but he takes an interest and takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered.
    Great job Tim and the rest of the P&D team. I will continue shopping there and recommending your shop to everyone I know because of the friendliness and knowledge that has been shown to me.
    Thank you
    Adventure begins where the pavement ends.

Nice post. Thanks for taking the time to call out and recognize amazing service!

I concur. I recently placed my first 2 orders with P&D and everything was handled promptly and professionally from start to finish - and at a fair price. Couldn't ask for anything more. Definitely on my short list of CGN sponsors to deal with.
    Wanted: German training, target and sporting rifles in .22.