Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCORE slugs - case of 200 - $174 including shipping at AmmoSupply.ca

Expired Business Member
    Thanks for your order

Keep posting good deals and we'll talk more often!!
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    I burned through a bunch of these at the MGM Ironman!

The American's kept looking at the Maple Leaf on the hulls and asking "Ya'll make your own ammo up there in Canada?"

I had one hell of a good time on Stage 4, which essentially called on users to hit whatever they could in a 90 second time window.

Rather than waste ammo on a 140 yard pistol target I did the full run on shotgun slugs right handed then left-handed. Nothing like putting 8-12 slugs downrange in a hurry!

The Score target load was a winner too! Towards the end of the match I started learning how to aim between targets on plate racks for double and triple hits. I hadn't been confident that the load was hot enough for that, but I should have done it sooner! Turning spinners in two hits was a clue.

Expired Business Member

Awesome stuff! Congrats on getting through the MGM Ironman and making it back to tell the tale Great to hear that Score slugs and target loads were a winner for you!

CGN Regular
    First time ordering from ammosupply so I created an account. I added the slugs to the cart and added bear spray to replace my expired one. Shipping was automatically calculated. Will you include free shipping for these smaller addon items? If so do I simply ignore the shipping costs in the ordering/checkout process?
    Member: CCFR, CSSA, NFA

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeverFever View Post
    First time ordering from ammosupply so I created an account. I added the slugs to the cart and added bear spray to replace my expired one. Shipping was automatically calculated. Will you include free shipping for these smaller addon items? If so do I simply ignore the shipping costs in the ordering/checkout process?
    Absolutely we'll ship for free. It *is* a manual process so it happens after you've ordered, before your card is charged!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Absolutely we'll ship for free. It *is* a manual process so it happens after you've ordered, before your card is charged!
    Great! Order coming soon.
    Member: CCFR, CSSA, NFA

Expired Business Member
    The 1 1/8oz slugs are now available to order! Yes, that means the split cases are in too

Stock up on the best slugs in town here - $174 for a case of 200 including shipping!

CGN Regular
    Ordered some for the upcoming deer season. Says $2.00 for shipping but I figure that's just an automatic thing that will be adjusted.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zxexn View Post
    Ordered some for the upcoming deer season. Says $2.00 for shipping but I figure that's just an automatic thing that will be adjusted.
    Yes, indeed. One day we'll even fix that But when we say free shipping, we mean it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast