Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SCORE slugs - case of 200 - $174 including shipping at AmmoSupply.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    The Lethbridge 3 Gun stage had the highest single-stage slug count of any event I've shot before! 8 slugs in a row!

The Mka 1919 made short work of it, but I did get a failure to feed on the last round. I may have to inspect the follower on that particular magazine.

I was a little worried I'd walk away from this stage with a sore shoulder, but between the Score Slugs and the semi-auto: recoil was tame.

Expired Business Member
    Very very cool! Still waiting for negative feedback on the Score slugs and nobody has a bad word to say

What are you shooting there TV? I've been looking for a good mag fed semi 12ga for a while. I've got a bad shoulder that limits me to pistol grips, light weight, and makes pump guns tough to use

Anyone in Vancouver wanna split a case of slugs? Fire me a PM, I'll bring em in, no money up front for you, you can pay me when you come pick up your ammo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TV-PressPass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyRichter View Post
    What are you shooting there TV?
    That's an Akdal Mka 1919! Think of it as a 12 gauge AR-15, because that's what the RCMP thinks it is. I've probably putt 1500 rounds through it this summer?

There's a reason owning one puts you in Open Class for any & all events . . .

Restricted? Man ... the action isn't even close to an AR-15! Sorry to hijack

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234