Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tannerite

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    At this time we will offer only case lots,it allows us to get the product in our customers hands at the lowest possible price....
    John
    Thanks for the response John!

Any chance of the rimfire stuff? I think it's called Tannerite Goliath ? I see it every time I'm in the US at gander mountain but am unsure if I can just bring it in or not. Would rather buy from a Canadian company.

where in the Chief firearms office , do they think ,they can tell you what kind of targets to use? approved range or not

Quote Originally Posted by gaff View Post
    where in the Chief firearms office , do they think ,they can tell you what kind of targets to use? approved range or not
    Probably because the current approved range design requirements don't take into account the use of explosive targets. There very well could be some clubs where use of these targets would be a non-issue while at plenty of others it could create a hazardous situation or at the very least generate a lot of complaints from neighbours. I really doubt that the CFO has a hard-on for tannerite targets. Just use your head whenever you are using these targets. Pick your time and place carefully and don't take them to the range.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer condomboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2strklvr View Post
    Probably because the current approved range design requirements don't take into account the use of explosive targets. There very well could be some clubs where use of these targets would be a non-issue while at plenty of others it could create a hazardous situation or at the very least generate a lot of complaints from neighbours. I really doubt that the CFO has a hard-on for tannerite targets. Just use your head whenever you are using these targets. Pick your time and place carefully and don't take them to the range.
    ...what do you mean we can't blow up the backstops that keep the bullets in the range and away from the public???
    If you know how many guns you have... you don't have enough

Hi John
    Will it be under the new stuff section?

Expired Business
    Yes it will be on the website as soon as we receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by condomboy View Post
    ...what do you mean we can't blow up the backstops that keep the bullets in the range and away from the public???
    lol. My club just spent a lot of money to rebuild the 25 & 50 yard berms as they were worn down by the weather and didn't pass the height requirements on the last CFO inspection. I could just imagine the grief that a couple boneheads with a case of tannerite might cause.

I don't come to this forum often so i don't know if it has already been addressed but as far as i know these targets are illegal in Quebec because Quebec has its own explosives act.

http://www.suretequebec.gouv.qc.ca/s.../explosifs.jsp

http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gou...E_22/E22R1.htm

Where's the english translation to the Quebec regs? In BC we are required to have complete french translations of everything, just in case one of the 12 francophones in the province wanders in. Is Quebec the only Non-bilingual province in Canada?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast