Thread: Great ordering experience from Freedom Ventures

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar

Great ordering experience from Freedom Ventures

I recently dealt with FV for the first time. My order was quickly shipped and I have to compliment them for their great email communication. I got my holster, belt, magazines, and mag pouches today. Now if only I can hit a target this weekend!

CGN Regular
    Just picked up a 9mm trojan from them! Great service all around!

Thanks to Devon and Sean for outstanding service!!

I just ordered a Tanfoglio Limited Pro to keep my Limited Custom Xtreme company. Through no real fault of my own I can be a real PITA as a customer because of my wandering lifestyle that moves me between Canada and the US twice a year. This means that everything that must happen in Canada is crammed into six months and life is like a domino game. For example while my driver's licenses and other like items expire on my birthday in February I have to renew everything in August as I'm in Texas in February.

Traveling with guns imposes a bunch of requirements as I have to apply for ATF authority every year and that takes time. Then my ATT to the borders is dependent on getting that Form 6NIA back in time. New guns have to be received in time to get them registered and listed and so on. You get the picture and there are many other items of this nature that are all time and sequence specific.

So happily FV had the gun I wanted to balance my arsenal but I am very close to my ATF deadlines. I explained this to Devon early today and they pulled out all stops in various ways to help me keep the train on the track for this season's escape south. Service like this makes doing business with Sean, Devon and company a real pleasure that I appreciate.

Gord
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Another excellent mark from me...STI Spartan V 9mm, Stainless Steel mags and service from Devon are awsome!

Just bought a STI Tactical SS from them, pretty good service from these guys very professional, I hope I can afford to deal with again

Quote Originally Posted by wildeyBC View Post
    Another excellent mark from me...STI Spartan V 9mm, Stainless Steel mags and service from Devon are awsome!
    Devon should get the employee of the month award. I suggest $10K Mr. Sean.......
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted