Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detachable shotshell carrier pouch MkIII inbound at last!!!!!

we are now out of muti-cam but still have lots of black , tan and od green.
    More Muti Cam In a few weeks.
    bbb

Hey BBB

I ordered some of these way back when will my order still be shipped or will I have to reorder? Order number is 12786
    Last edited by grunt19; 06-20-2014 at 02:54 PM.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND NEVER FORGET THE FALLEN
    Member of CCFR. ARE YOU!!

These Gen 3 versions are the absolute cat's a*s, for handling your shotgun ammo. I was lucky enough to work with the designer through schematic design and design development. I've run versions of this kit through numerous high intensity shotgun courses over the last 5 years, as well as in my day to day training, and they are fantastic pieces of kit.

Next step is to run it with the receiver mounted Velcro attachment- the possible problem I have with this is the heat generated by a 500 rnd day training evolution. I run my shotguns hard enough that the difference between "blue locktite" and "red locktite" is critical, so the adhesive nature of the 'hook' strip causes me pause.
    YMMV, depending on how hard you run your gun, though.

Regardless, for kit mounted shell carriage, these units CAN NOT be beat.
    "Neil, if you had any guts you'd yell 'Oh my God, what is that thing?!', scream, and then cut your mic." :

- Michael Collins on the first words to be spoken on the Moon

You probably ordered the last batch like I did and they never ended up making them. Of course, they never bothered to tell me that either and my order was basically just forgotten about. I'd like to order one of these but who knows if it will actually come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by grunt19 View Post
    Hey BBB

I ordered some of these way back when will my order still be shipped or will I have to reorder? Order number is 12786
    Last edited by juancarlos; 06-20-2014 at 05:58 PM.

CGN Regular
    I'd like one even though I don't yet own a shotty

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc911 View Post
    I was lucky enough to work with the designer through schematic design and design development. I've run versions of this kit through numerous high intensity shotgun courses over the last 5 years......
    5 years? For a bag with velcro in it? How much design and development was there?

And only $50.

It is probably neat to use and one of the better pouches out there. But to mention how long it took to 'Develop' this is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by grunt19 View Post
    Hey BBB

Grunt.
    sorry but those back orders have good to the big bookkeeper In the sky, and our secure online ordering system starts to deletes them after 1000 orders.
    if you send in a fresh order we will be happy to fill that right away.
    We have lots of green, tan and black, the Muti Cam butch sould out stupid fast, but a bunch more will be in stock just after Canada day.
    will send this via PM as well
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by Doc911 View Post
    These Gen 3 versions are the absolute cat's a*s, for handling your shotgun ammo. I was lucky enough to work with the designer through schematic design and design development. I've run versions of this kit through numerous high intensity shotgun courses over the last 5 years, as well as in my day to day training, and they are fantastic pieces of kit.

Next step is to run it with the receiver mounted Velcro attachment- the possible problem I have with this is the heat generated by a 500 rnd day training evolution. I run my shotguns hard enough that the difference between "blue locktite" and "red locktite" is critical, so the adhesive nature of the 'hook' strip causes me pause.
    YMMV, depending on how hard you run your gun, though.

Regardless, for kit mounted shell carriage, these units CAN NOT be beat.
    Doc
    As always, we love to hear your feedback, but I think you will be supprised
    So challenge accepted!!
    For those of you that don't know, Doc has used and tested our products for close to 10years now, he is our longest and most repete customer.
    Doc is also a Beast with shotguns stuff!! so if it would for him is will work for most people.
    BBB

Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    5 years? For a bag with velcro in it? How much design and development was there?

And only $50.

It is probably neat to use and one of the better pouches out there. But to mention how long it took to 'Develop' this is funny.
    The reason for the 5yrs to get that product to the stage it is today is explained below.
    Almost 5yrs ago, I started working on the concept of having what we call DSC detachable shot shell carriers.
    something that has been done before, but never sold in Canada.
    One of the reasons we wanted to do this was we were sick of the Tacstar plastic shell carriers failing, screws falling out, frames being pinched, and we were making Fabarm parts for The Shooting edge, while making these parts we found we could not come up with a sidesaddle shell carrier without major mods to the gun.
    So in the end we made the Velcro attachable elastic shell carriers.
    This worked well, but we quickly found, that in order to have the DSC last we needed to use top grade material.
    So we set out to find this, that is where the problem started, it took us a while but we found it.

next issue was where the hell do you put all of these DSC,s once you have them, sue they are fast and easy to use, but the don't fit on a pouch like a magazine, unless they are at least 7 shot models.
    This would be fine but 80% of what was needed was 6 & 4 shot models .
    we came up with a pouch, we were never very happy with it and the quality of stitching was not up to par.
    we came up with more ideas, did mod,s to some pouches, tried to work with a few other OEM textile companies, but were given the run around.
    At last we found someone that could do it for us, the product was 90% perfect, but the price was way to high, even having them made by the 1000.
    We were not willing to go to China to have it made, so off to shot show 2013 we went.
    we met with a few people and 6 months later , we have a very high quality product, that is compact, light, very well made and using US made Mil spec webbing and attachment.
    The price is right where we hoped it would be, other then the Muti Cam, we wanted to use real deal Lic. Muti-cam not a knock off product.
    We have chosen to spread the extra cost of the Muti-Cam across the board with the other colors.
    when you have an idea, and quality is #1 it can take some time.
    We are also working on a low profile soft armour carrier that take Velcro based attachments, that is so low profile you can wear it under a jacket will little to no profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12