Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: vz61 skorpion

A few site sponsors have them now. It's all legit.

Hi Guys,

I'm happy to say that the CSA vz61 combat has recently been approved as a restricted firearm by the RCMP. We have also already received a shipment of them, and they have already started shipping out to dealers.

I think that Calibre did a get job on the opening ad for these, and I knew they were going to attract some attention. I'll be posting some pictures shortly. I had already taken some, but they weren't to my liking.

Here are some brief specs on the vz61.

Calibre: .32 ACP
    Barrel length 115 mm
    Comes with 3 magazines. 1x 10/5 and 2x 20/5
    Nylon mag pouch included
    It ships with a black plastic grip, but wooden versions will be able to be purchased as an accessory shortly.

Thanks,

Jon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    Hi Guys,

I'm happy to say that the CSA vz61 combat has recently been approved as a restricted firearm by the RCMP. We have also already received a shipment of them, and they have already started shipping out to dealers.

I think that Calibre did a get job on the opening ad for these, and I knew they were going to attract some attention. I'll be posting some pictures shortly. I had already taken some, but they weren't to my liking.

Here are some brief specs on the vz61.

Calibre: .32 ACP
    Barrel length 115 mm
    Comes with 3 magazines. 1x 10/5 and 2x 20/5
    Nylon mag pouch included
    It ships with a black plastic grip, but wooden versions will be able to be purchased as an accessory shortly.

Thanks,

Jon
    What's the MSRP?

Is it .32 ACP or .380 ACP calibre?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Will the 9mm Makarov (9x18) ever be available up here?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Callahan View Post
    What's the MSRP?

Is it .32 ACP or .380 ACP calibre?
    Got my name on one at pawnking...but they listed as .380 had them double check and its stamped 7.65br/.32acp

is there both versions available??

Quote Originally Posted by outlawstags View Post
    Got my name on one at pawnking...but they listed as .380 had them double check and its stamped 7.65br/.32acp

is there both versions available??
    Not at the moment. The orginal was supposed to be in a .380 auto. Which is why it's listed that way in some of our outdated dealer priclists. The downside with that was the ridiculous plastic straight magazine that had to be used.

In .32 ACP, we could utilize the proper metal curved mags that look about 100 times better.

.380 auto maybe available eventually. But once you see the mags it comes with, I don't think anyone would be impressed.

Thanks,

Jon

Not at the moment. The orginal was supposed to be in a .380 auto. Which is why it's listed that way in some of our outdated dealer priclists. The downside with that was the ridiculous plastic straight magazine that had to be used.

In .32 ACP, we could utilize the proper metal curved mags that look about 100 times better.

.380 auto maybe available eventually. But once you see the mags it comes with, I don't think anyone would be impressed.

Thanks,

Jon
    To some collectors who will buy this for the sole purpose of looks, the .32 ACP version with the metal mags do look better for sure. But for me, and the guys that will shoot the thing, .380 ammo is more widely available, cost less and is more fun to shoot since it's more powerful. The 9mm Makarov version would be even better, more powerful than the .380 and cheaper than both ACP calibres.

Thanks,

Jon

I'm assuming you mean this one?
    Idno, it has a certain appeal of its own, but the curved mags are the best looking.

BANNED

Thanks,

Jon

The very first site sponsor I checked, SFRC, had .32/7.65B ammo available. I'm sure others have it as well. So, it is out there...

FYI
    Last edited by thewolfchild; 06-09-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Epps has them too...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast