Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: M84 ŠKORPION SMG's ARE BACK!!!! $300 OFF, NOW JUST $699!!!!

Pre Ordered as well!

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Restricted Rifle, 32acp, 5rd mags... 3 mags (5/10, (2) 5/20) and a black plastic grip, (extra wooden grips and magazines available). $699 pre-order, 25% down, expected in August.

32acp is not prohibited in a rifle and ammo can be bought with a PAL.

Hope that answers all the questions and TI doesn't have to answer the same questions 10x over.

Full description, specs and order info is below:

http://www.tacticalimports.ca/m84-%C...ion-p-134.html

Any chance of modifying them to non-restricted barrel as you did with BRS-99?
    “The belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary. Men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.”

Quote Originally Posted by Obokash View Post
    Any chance of modifying them to non-restricted barrel as you did with BRS-99?
    Would a .32 bullet make it all the way to the end of an 18.5" barrel?
    Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    - Seneca the Younger

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawstags View Post
    Notice the "out of production" so warranty and parts could be an issue down the road. at the 100$+ difference dealing with north sylva on a warranty issue via csa might be worth the coin to some
    We still have access to parts necessary for repairs/warranty work, even when the M84's are all sold out. The M84 is fully covered by our warranty policy as well. That being said we've never had an M84 come back for repairs
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Hmm, those of us with the $999 version are feeling slightly stupid right about now. Sure am glad I jumped aboard when I was told last years was the last of them... Oh wait, here's another pallet, hiding here in the back, at almost half price! What luck!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    It's too bad that magazine capacity restrictions basically ruin this gun in Canada. As is the case with the Famae SAF as well. Just a shame a guy shells out 1000-2000 bucks for an smg with 5 round mags
    Triple bread rounds for the win

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eatredmeat157 View Post
    It's too bad that magazine capacity restrictions basically ruin this gun in Canada. As is the case with the Famae SAF as well. Just a shame a guy shells out 1000-2000 bucks for an smg with 5 round mags
    You say that, as if it was still considered a submachinegun.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    We still have access to parts necessary for repairs/warranty work, even when the M84's are all sold out. The M84 is fully covered by our warranty policy as well. That being said we've never had an M84 come back for repairs
    Can you get any of this furniture (buttstock and hardware)?

Quote Originally Posted by 5440fight View Post
    Hmm, those of us with the $999 version are feeling slightly stupid right about now. Sure am glad I jumped aboard when I was told last years was the last of them... Oh wait, here's another pallet, hiding here in the back, at almost half price! What luck!
    I'm not... once these are gone and the Zastava proves to be the better Skorpion (possibly), I doubt I'll lose any money on my $1000 purchase. If the CSA's have problems like they did with the VZ58...

If anyone is skeptical about a $699 price tag, don't be. We paid $1000 for these 2 years ago and none have come back for warranty work. Zastava makes really good stuff. This is a really good deal on a proven firearm.
    Last edited by st1264; 06-10-2014 at 02:21 PM.

CGN Regular
    I just bought one for 1000$ at a local shop, and now this came up, so I had to pre-order! 2 is better then one right?

CGN frequent flyer eatredmeat157's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    You say that, as if it was still considered a submachinegun.
    It's a range gun! We buy them because they look like a submachinegun right? Just for fun
    Triple bread rounds for the win