Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415161718192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: M84 ŠKORPION SMG's ARE BACK!!!! $300 OFF, NOW JUST $699!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tactical Imports View Post
    Not a copy, licensed reproduction. CZ sold the tooling to Zastava

We have been assured by the manufacturer that we will be on-schedule for delivery in August
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fnrob View Post
    True, but remember how they seem to love banning guns as "variants" simply by having the same look, despite the gun's inner workings. And the rather open description they used, "The firearm of the design commonly known as the Skorpion Auto Pistol, and any variant or modified version of it", would cover the original Skorpion pistols, just by virtue of the gun's name. Just because the intent of the law was to ban one particular model doesn't mean they wouldn't take advantage to ban anything else they could get away with. Look at it this way - if the ban didn't include them, we'd have the .380 Skorpion pistols, and not just the commercial copies on the market by now.

And I recognise the Intratec TEC-22 name quite well. My dad had one of them taken from him in that round of prohibitions, so it's still a sore spot to both me and him, even if the gun was rather "junky".
    You do realize that the law existed, then the guns went to the lab, and then they approved the guns given the current law right? If they were going to ban it, it would have been when it was brought forward for approval.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    You do realize that the law existed, then the guns went to the lab, and then they approved the guns given the current law right? If they were going to ban it, it would have been when it was brought forward for approval.
    Yes, and they approved the rifles because they existed long before the pistol version ever came along. I am not arguing that the rifles are legal, and I've never stated anything to the contrary. The parent design cannot be a variant of the child, because the parent came along first. The pistol is a variant of the rifle, not the other way around. Because of this, they had no other choice than to let the rifles in, but the law clearly states the pistols are prohibited by name!
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

I think I'm more interested in the knife in the background, anyone know what that is????

Quote Originally Posted by Bwb2709 View Post
    I think I'm more interested in the knife in the background, anyone know what that is????
    VZ-58 bayonet
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Delivery ETA is August. Minimum 25% deposit required (25% down - balance is charged when arrive here). Made by Zastava, from Kragujevac, Serbia. Serbia used to be in the former Yugoslavia before the breakup of the country. I'm assuming these were made before that time. Any other questions, feel free to contact Tactical Imports. We paid $999 for these in 2012, should be a no-brainer as this is the deal of a century on a proven firearm.

Pictures from 2012 when I bought mine (lots of grease on them, they were perfect):

Awesome pics. Hopefully the new ones come with the same issue holster and pouches.

One more week before aug. can't wait!

Yeah......!
    Can't wait.
    Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

CGN Regular
    I'd buy one in a heartbeat if they were available in 7.62TT! These still look awesome though!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    I'd buy one in a heartbeat if they were available in 7.62TT! These still look awesome though!
    Zastava made the 32acp and there is a 380acp version made by another manufacturer. Those are the only calibers that will be available in Canada, that I know of. I like the Tokarev cartridge, but I'm certain that would be too hot for a blowback system like this.