Page 26 of 60 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: M84 ŠKORPION SMG's ARE BACK!!!! $300 OFF, NOW JUST $699!!!!

They should at least know status ..........unless of course it hasn't even shipped Yet?!!

Any day now, patience is virtue

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Firearm owners in Canada have to be the absolute worse at patience when it comes to waiting for firearms to ship.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Firearm owners in Canada have to be the absolute worse at patience when it comes to waiting for firearms to ship.
    whatever dude if you told someone your guns shipping on a said date and that goes by you'll have some question to answer for.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    But some of the best, to hand over their money for firearms that are promised to be delivered by certain dates. Can be very frustrating.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Patience. I've ordered many firearms , dates are never accurate . That's how it's been for awhile . Cheers
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We were told by the manufacturer in May, June, July and August that we were on-track for an August delivery. Then things don't show up on time and we have a bunch of angry clients and people who want to cancel their orders. Can be very frustrating
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fundy View Post
    whatever dude if you told someone your guns shipping on a said date and that goes by you'll have some question to answer for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    But some of the best, to hand over their money for firearms that are promised to be delivered by certain dates. Can be very frustrating.
    On anything that's coming from out of the country long delays and interruptions in service are too be expected. Especially when travelling from or through countries with volatile political climates.

It is what it is and beyond the control of the dealer. So feel free to hold someone responsible who has no control.

TI, is there a new ETA on these? I'm sure you're working hard to get these in; and importing firearms (especially from Eastern Europe) is hardly a predictable business.
    Nevertheless, just would like to stay informed on your progress, if any. An occasional (semi-weekly or weekly) note in this thread is all it should take to thwart panic attacks in the less patient of us.
    It also helps us planning things like buying ammo (for instance, a batch of S&B ammo is about to be brought in to Canada and I personally would like to be a bit more comfortable with the ETA on my M84 before I spend my money stocking up, but at the same time, given the recent supply/demand issues with the 32 Auto, would hate to miss the opportunity either).
    Thanks!

CGN frequent flyer
    It is the not knowing that gets to people, I had the same waiting issues with my CZ when I bought it from wolv, I don't see why people are getting mad, I just can't wait to have her lol.
    "Nah, I don't like guns, they're dangerous" - Tommy Lynn Sells
    -------------------------------------------------------------------