Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Springfield Armory TRP Operators and M1A Rifles (incl. SOCOM II) IN STOCK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by powerengineer View Post
    I think you and TV-Presspass are in the running for having no life and posting every time a new ad comes up for firearms and saying "oh Im gonna buy that". Probably share the same terrible weapons handling too.
    I buy a lot of stuff but my handling is flawless... JP.

Already have the trp op & the trp armoury kote 1911a1, word to the wise buy them if you can afford them. It's been a while since I've seen any available.

Off topic but Daniel what would be the odds of putting in a order for a professional operator?
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Quote Originally Posted by live4therut View Post
    Already have the trp op & the trp armoury kote 1911a1, word to the wise buy them if you can afford them. It's been a while since I've seen any available.

Off topic but Daniel what would be the odds of putting in a order for a professional operator?
    Off topic but I just couldn't leave this one alone. I was just wondering how many paper kills you need before you get a professional operators title or did you just give yourself the title? Now if you have logged actual combat time as an operator I apologize in advance and say hello brother we should pull out the ARs and hit the range for some CQB or the foothills and bring the long guns for some "send it".

Off topic but I just couldn't leave this one alone. I was just wondering how many paper kills you need before you get a professional operators title or did you just give yourself the title? Now if you have logged actual combat time as an operator I apologize in advance and say hello brother we should pull out the ARs and hit the range for some CQB or the foothills and bring the long guns for some "send it".
    Well that was pretty smug... Do I have to be the one to tell him that a 'professional operator' is a pistol in Springfield's lineup? Or are we all just going to sit back and chuckle...
    Last edited by prepper4lyf; 06-11-2014 at 12:48 AM.
    Never get out of the boat...unless you're goin' all the way.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer orthoboy's Avatar
    Daniel, send a note and tell me what's left tomorrow. I might have a slot open.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Hey JP, is that Beaver yours?

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Harry Callahan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by live4therut View Post

I've owned a Pro Operator with the Nowlin barrel (2008 production) it was the best 1911 I've ever owned. Always regreted selling it. That was till I got my custom Les Baer Prowler III (Hillsdale 2005 manuf.)

"If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein, Observer, Jan. 15, 1950

Quote Originally Posted by prepper4lyf View Post
    Well that was pretty smug... Do I have to be the one to tell him that a 'professional operator' is a pistol in Springfield's lineup? Or are we all just going to sit back and chuckle...
    Hahaha ahh too funny yeah Im chuckling right along with you. Just thought it was another one of those calling themselves a professional operator. My apologies live4therut but worth the laughs.

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    Hahaha ahh too funny yeah Im chuckling right along with you. Just thought it was another one of those calling themselves a professional operator. My apologies live4therut but worth the laughs.
    I nearly pissed myself laughing at this one. I was like either this is the most sarcastic dink I've ever met or this one flew right over his head.

I never turn down an invite to get the "lead out" pm me if your ever in central or northern ab I'll glady tag along and see how it's done. ;-)
    “Okay, I reckon the hare gets ####ed”
    “What, Proper ####ed”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast