Thread: Outstanding service!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer shredder's Avatar

Outstanding service!!!!

I received outstanding service from High Calibre Firearms on an online order I recently (VERY recently) placed through their website.

I ordered several small products from High Calibre exactly 1 week ago today (Sunday, June 8) and they were delivered (that is, waiting for me at the post office) on the following Wednesday, which was June 11th!!

Everything I ordered was in the package, but I noticed one difference. I had ordered a NcStar AR handguard removal tool ('cause I hate having to use 3 hands or channel lock pliers on my Norc's delta ring), and what I got was a Tapco removal tool. This tool costs about 10 bucks more than the NcStar one on High Calibre's site(which is why I did NOT order the Tapco-I'm cheap:D)

I looked at the invoice, and noted on there was the phrase "can't find" next to the NcStar AR order line.
    High Calibre substituted a more expensive part than I ordered, and did NOT, repeat NOT, charge my CC any extra!

That, by any measure, is awesome customer service, and I guarantee I will be ordering parts from High Calibre again!!!
    Justin Trudeau:

Liar, Thief, Hypocrite.

Thanks for the heads up

Wicked good to know that's for sharing.

Thats our policy, we try to make things right!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Great shop, good guys!

needed a replacement part for a product they have but I did not get through them, they gave me that and 1 extra. thumbs up for hical! I wish I had a company like them in my city.