Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hk VP9

BANNED
    nevermind........

I didn;t notice this was a dealer forum.

These coming back in stock soon?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxia View Post
    These coming back in stock soon?
    Back?
    The rest of the thread says they might get released summer 2015

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maurice's Avatar
    I think the unit in canada will be called the Fvpd 9? I handled one 3 different times in the USA. Very comfortabpe and great trigger.
    HOT DOGS GIVE ME ENERGY, SO I CAN FIGHT OFF MY DEMONS

I hope there will be an official HK importer that will actually stock the new HK MR223A3, the HK243 and the new VP9 pistols. I am so tired of spending time on looking (and waiting ) for HK stuff.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    I hope there will be an official HK importer that will actually stock the new HK MR223A3, the HK243 and the new VP9 pistols. I am so tired of spending time on looking (and waiting ) for HK stuff.
    If someone has the cash.. like hopefully Wolverines you guys could import 10.4 or 11.5 barrel length uppers from HK with a large enough order...

Quote Originally Posted by crenom View Post
    Back?
    The rest of the thread says they might get released summer 2015
    I have no idea how I replied to this thread. I was responding to the Tavor MI hand guard thread. Although I will buy whatever VP9 variant when it finally comes to Canada.

USA = VP9
    Rest of World= SFP9 (in 2 variants, sport trigger and heavier Police Standard's trigger).

Longer barrels, possibly extended threaded in the works....timeline...end of this year....time to Canada...unknown.

Rich

Just FYI, but recently everything to do with HK is in limbo. Hk has sold its American distribution, and the parent company in Germany H&K GmbH is in dire financial straits. The German government (at this point) has stated that they will not bail out HK, imo the German government in bluffing/lying, most no actually all of the Bundeswehr's small arms are made by HK, with a huge customer base around the world. Part of the problem was made worse by the German Government's tough export laws regarding weapons. Hk isn't in bad financial condition because it costs too much to make the guns, or that they do not sell enough (almost all western SF groups use their products), but from what i have heard from people working/worked there, the owners are really badly mismanaging the company.

We get mad at Sig Sauer for moving production to the U.S, and selling some quirky models, but this is part of the reason why. I guess it doesn't help that in Hk's case the owners are bunch of morons.

Hk does have a few things on their side.

The VP9 is selling well in the U.S.

France I believe will adopt the HK416 to replace the FAMAS.

Like I said earlier a lot of SF groups use their products.

Police groups all over the world.

The Bundeswehr was recently moaning about the G36, and there were talks of replacing them with the HK416, this IMO was done for orders which ultimately backfired on HK.

Also I don't know exactly why HK gets a monopoly with the Bundeswehr, all small arms used by them are made by H&K, Germany has many other manufactures and there doesn't seem to be any state trials (which is weird when you know anything about German bureaucracy). There is Walther, Sig, Oberland arms, a few other much smaller outfits.
    Last edited by Dumantepe; 10-27-2014 at 01:09 PM.

A threaded VP9 coming out seems very possible.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast