Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 SALE

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by armilaria View Post
    Yeah not sure what to say on that. I actually shot a few boxes of silver on the weekend with no duds but yes I have had several. I even tried a re-fire just in case and yep duds. I ahve heard of this before so I am not the only one. Could be a due to moisture? This silver box I believe is from early 90's (93) I think so maybe getting beyond its storage life? I also have had a few duds with my new LCW as well. 2 in maybe 150 rounds. Again tried re-firing and no go. Not too worried as you certainly getting good value. I will be hammering through the rest of my silver box to make room.

I noticed the new production Norinco said it has a storage above 15 years. Due to english translation does this mean about 15 years or minimum 15 years?
    What type of firearm are you using? I get some light primer strikes with my Mini 30.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Delete
    Last edited by GUB; 06-25-2014 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Glitch?

CGN Regular
    vz 58, SKS. Have had them with A few guns. Usually normal divots on the primer. Not one miss fire with Czech ammo in like 2000 rounds at least. I guess possible so next time it happens I will match the fired ones.

Thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345