Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Shockwave exploding target vs Watermelon

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post

My first shot using the shockwave targets...as you can see it was spectacular, worth every penny. The smile didn't leave my face for the rest of the day. I dreamed of blowing up a watermelon with this stuff for years, so thanks for making my dreams come true. You guys are awesome!
    Great vid I am hoping to get some in time for pumpkin season lol

Somewhere there is a Saskatchewan Rough Rider fan crying.

BANNED
    Kaboom! Right on!

MMMMooosst Excellent, Indeed!

Which range is this? I am looking for a new range around hrm to join.
    If you can read this,Thank your teacher! If you are reading it in English, Thank a soldier!
    XNewfoundlander; But still a NEWFIE to the core!!!:D
    Transplanted to the Mainland due to work!!
    Sure do miss the ROCK!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticketed View Post
    Somewhere there is a Saskatchewan Rough Rider fan crying.
    Lol. Can we use this on gophers? That would really make them weep.
    sic semper tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by GIGGIDY View Post
    Why should it matter to you if they did or didn't? Relax and have some fun instead of being so concerned with what other people are doing.
    Because if it's not approved at that range, it would be moronic to post videos of shooting it at the range online. Not only could you get banned for life from the range, you may also get the range shut down forever.
    But I guess it's more important to post a video "having fun" then it is to worry about any consequences of your actions....
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

I ordered it from SFRC. As far as I know is not sold around here yet. The range is a provincial DNR range that you book using your wildlife resources card. I'm not sure if your allowed to shoot binary targets at the range but I always clean up my mess and I use my own stands if I'm doing something like this. Some idiots bring TV's and computers there and shoot them up and leave it. I try to keep it clean by removing garbage when I leave and I pick up my spent cases, just basic range etiquette. Just in case nobody knows about our stupid laws in Nova Scotia, it is illegal to discharge a firearm in the wilderness unless your hunting. So if the DNR says that the only place I can plink at is on a range then I'm shooting my binary targets there. Just trying to be a law abiding firearm owner. I heard the musquodoboit rifle club is allowing use of these targets at their ranges, I am not a member of this club yet but I'm going to join. Hope this answers most of the questions asked on here and thanks for the support. I'm going to find different things to blow up so there will be more videos coming.
    Last edited by Rhyno857; 06-18-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyno857 View Post
    I ordered it from SFRC. As far as I know is not sold around here yet. The range is a provincial DNR range that you book using your wildlife resources card. I'm not sure if your allowed to shoot binary targets at the range but I always clean up my mess and I use my own stands if I'm doing something like this. Some idiots bring TV's and computers there and shoot them up and leave it. I try to keep it clean by removing garbage when I leave and I pick up my spent cases, just basic range etiquette. Just in case nobody knows about our stupid laws in Nova Scotia, it is illegal to discharge a firearm in the wilderness unless your hunting. So if the DNR says that the only place I can plink at is on a range then I'm shooting my binary targets there. Just trying to be a law abiding firearm owner. I heard the musquodoboit rifle club is allowing use of these targets at their ranges, I am not a member of this club yet but I'm going to join. Hope this answers most of the questions asked on here and thanks for the support. I'm going to find different things to blow up so there will be more videos coming.
    count me in on the next explosioning trip

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast