Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tactical Capital Corp

I'd love it if they offered it. There's a number of items on their site I'd go for if I could finance it. Sadly, one of them is now gone. Ya snooze, ya lose.

I deleted due to having to much personal financial info written in here.
    Last edited by rodngun; 06-19-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    His calcabo gentes.
    By these I will trample on the nations.
    "It is very easy to judge in leisure what people have had to do in haste...." Paul Harrell

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    Tactical Capital charge you fees for using their service and most CC dont's charge fees.
    What Fee?

Cc hammer you with hidden fees, cc are the reason many people are so far in debt that they can never get out. I paid no fees to taccapcorp. I could have paid in full for my purchases but why? Spread it out over 3 months and I don't even notice it.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    We used to do a 4 month plan when we introduced the Tavor.

We might consider doing it again. The main problem is that it is a bookkeeping nightmare.

CGN Regular
    I would love to finance with canam!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin048 View Post
    What Fee?
    I thought they charge you a one time administration fee. But I might have read it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by slyty View Post
    Cc hammer you with hidden fees, cc are the reason many people are so far in debt that they can never get out. I paid no fees to taccapcorp. I could have paid in full for my purchases but why? Spread it out over 3 months and I don't even notice it.
    What hidden fees for CC? I have used credit cards for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time and I have not seen any fees other than interest rates. But again, if you pay off all your balance, then there will be no interest rates.

And no, CC is not the only reason people are in debt. Tons of people have line of credits and buy stuff that they can not afford.
    They think they can afford the new toy if they spread the payments over the next couple years.
    It must just be me then, paying in full for your toys is good practice to keep yourself out of huge debts.
    What?

Interest was cheaper with tactical corp then credit. Especially the 0 interest they just had. My last big purchase was through them and my next big purchase will be through them.

When submitted credit report, they waived any admin fee. Paid zero % over three months. Its a no brainer. If I did layaway, the company is keeping my cash and I do not have the firearm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12