I stopped by P&D on Monday while in Edmonton on a road trip. I had my 2 year old daughter in my arms and asked where I could find some pistol bullets.
The young man I asked brought me right to the spot where I could find the projectiles, asked me the calibre, weight and bullet type I needed. I asked for a 1000 each of 9mm and 40 cal. He brought them up to the counter, then walked with me around the store, grabbing some .308 and .223 projectiles suitable to my needs. He checked for powders I needed (sadly they are in short supply as everywhere) and sold me some primers and some high-end .22.
After all that personal service he even walked my heavy purchase out to my car so I didn't have to make two trips because I was carrying my wee little girl.
Top notch service! I wish I got his name but if this is an example of your standard customer service, you folks have made a customer for life.
Btw my daughter Rosie loved Gunner the dog and his little white pooch friend too! Great mascots for the store.
Thank you,
Dean Shaw