Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post Screwed Me, Freedom Ventures Makes it Right

CGN frequent flyer thenewbieglockguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thewolfchild View Post
    Well, the vendor bears some responsibility here. I'm not excusing any sloppiness or theft on the part of Canada Post, but the vendor needs to package items in such a manner as to make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for items to go missing due to theft or holes in damaged packaging.

Also, just how these packages are marked needs to be considered as well.

btw - I'm speaking generally. It's good that in this specific case, the vendor made up the loss.
    You make a good point there... But good on FV for making it right! Now take it up with CP and see what happens.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by romurra View Post
    I'll give you TWO loaves for an ounce of gold, no limit. PM me.
    Clearly, you don't understand. I hope you do and are just trying to be funny. Trading gold for food isn't funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydam View Post
    Clearly, you don't understand. I hope you do and are just trying to be funny. Trading gold for food isn't funny.
    How about a new tinfoil hat for an ounce of gold

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i'll top you- I have 3 bread machines in storage

It's good to hear that the vendor took care of you.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bizman89 View Post
    How about a new tinfoil hat for an ounce of gold
    Sure. You can meet me on Pier 42. Come for a boat ride, leave your clothes on the dock. I got lots of hats.

I also lost parts with can. post. I had completely encased the small package in shipping tape and somehow it returned back to me broken open in an evidence type ziplock bag. They insured the part for its value plus some extra but still they're not the best to use. Canpar however delivered directly to my door several times and all items were intact.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

some of the clerks will over charge you also, when they see your shipping a rifle size box.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    6 years ago can par left an LRB M25 rifle in a troy chassis with nightforce optics on my door step when no one was home..... doorstep perfectly viewable from a very high traffic road in Langley bc (200st) , a week later..... no joke, they leave a tokarev pistol on my doorstep for our then room mate .......
    I used to manufacture and sell custom rifle stocks and lost 9 stocks to the Canada post abyss over 4 years...... made me look bad, cost me time and money...... good on the dealer here for being able to jump in and solve it for ya it ain't always that easy

CGN frequent flyer Secondgunman's Avatar
    This is what you do you can and ask to lodge a complaint with SI&S as to fact that you have noticed that You and other people are having problems with Firearms parts missing from deliveries... I assure you they WILL look into this as they have fired and charged single mothers for stealing diaper samples slated for shredding.
    Certified Paper Shredder Guns are just as much apart of me as duck tape or WD40.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast