Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post Screwed Me, Freedom Ventures Makes it Right

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    to bad the USPS has there own police dept. and they will bust postal staff for sticky fingers. Canada post doesn't care about there quality of service, talk is cheap Canada post... I have filed a few claims in the past of failure to deliver goods on time with there So called guarantied service and said I want my refund. I have yet to ever receive a refund.

Hay! what with the BS about leaving a card in the mail for a package saying unable to deliver / No answer, When the @sshole never even tried to knock or ring the door bell. there is someone home 99% of the time. My 20yr old daughter doesn't have a life & is home all the time and I'm working evenings/nights so I'm sleeping.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocolt View Post
    Hay! what with the BS about leaving a card in the mail for a package saying unable to deliver / No answer, When the @sshole never even tried to knock or ring the door bell. there is someone home 99% of the time. My 20yr old daughter doesn't have a life & is home all the time and I'm working evenings/nights so I'm sleeping.
    all the time. I'll notify the office I'm working from home expecting an important package, and the bell never rings. Eventually I go check for mail and there's an attempted delivery card. My @$$ they attempt delivery. It's called a lazy teet-sucking public worker with zero education, who gets paid 3-5 times more than a minimum wage employee working through post-secondary. In a union he'd be called a DOG-F###ER.

Freedom Ventures - CGN Sponsor Freedom Ventures's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words, folks.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/freedom.ventures.92
    Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/freedom_ventures/

Please do not PM- email us at sales@freedomventures.ca

www.freedomventures.ca (902) 455-5483

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydam View Post
    all the time. I'll notify the office I'm working from home expecting an important package, and the bell never rings. Eventually I go check for mail and there's an attempted delivery card. My @$$ they attempt delivery. It's called a lazy teet-sucking public worker with zero education, who gets paid 3-5 times more than a minimum wage employee working through post-secondary. In a union he'd be called a DOG-F###ER.
    I have to agree about the lazy part, the only reason I received my 10TR at the door from CP was I told the contract employee I was expecting a long box shortly, so it was delivered. I have had countless attempted delivery notices in CP box even thought I've been outside and the contract employee drives by and waves to me... ugh

Expired Business
    ALWAYS, ALWAYS make certain you insure anything going Canada Post, the first $100. of insurance is free.... if a firearm request a signature....

John

BANNED
    My 20yr old daughter doesn't have a life & is home all the time and I'm working evenings/nights so I'm sleeping.
    Oh yeah? Got a pic? ... (jk)

BANNED
    to bad the USPS has there own police dept. and they will bust postal staff for sticky fingers. Canada post doesn't care about there quality of service, talk is cheap Canada post... I have filed a few claims in the past of failure to deliver goods on time with there So called guarantied service and said I want my refund. I have yet to ever receive a refund.

Just leaving the card without an actual delivery attempt is par for the course with Canada Post now.

My temporary replacement mailman wrote out a pick-up slip for the post office nearby and left it in my mailbox instead of delivering my revolver
    awhile back...while I watched from my home office window. So I had to go pick up my gun at the post office in London Drugs the next day...
    because of him I probably wound up breaking the law...not sure...but still that was BS.
    PRACTICE, so there'll only be a Singleshotneeded! :-)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces-guy View Post
    My temporary replacement mailman wrote out a pick-up slip for the post office nearby and left it in my mailbox instead of delivering my revolver
    awhile back...while I watched from my home office window. So I had to go pick up my gun at the post office in London Drugs the next day...
    because of him I probably wound up breaking the law...not sure...but still that was BS.
    The posties never lost their lazy, the world owes me a living, "d-effer" civil service attitude though they are technically not part of the federal government any more.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces-guy View Post
    The posties never lost their lazy, the world owes me a living, "d-effer" civil service attitude though they are technically not part of the federal government any more.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast