Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Canada Post Screwed Me, Freedom Ventures Makes it Right

Canada Post Screwed Me, Freedom Ventures Makes it Right

Recently made and received my first order with FV. A holster for my CZ and 2 Tanfoglio Mags. Package arrived with a hole in one corner and low and behold is missing one of the mags. Either CanPost employee treated the package awfully rough or someone had sticky fingers on the sort line. Anyways, I let FV know right away, got an email back within hours. They are sending me a replacement magazine, zero cost to me. That ladies and gents is customer service done right. It took only a few hours to get it sorted and the replacement mag in the mail.
    Freedom Ventures will see my business again.
    thank you.
    getting wet in beautiful BC

BANNED
    Funny how this has happened to me too, but only on packages containing firearm accessories. The chances are small, but the box ends up damaged (or outright destroyed and drove over with truck tires) in a way that allows stuff to come out. It would be one thing if it had a crushed corner, but the cardboard gets torn and stuff fished out. Cardboard is actually removed, as though it was torn off the box, as opposed to simply punctured from a loose ladder or something with hard corners.

Take a picture of the hole. It's probably "just one" CP employee but that person has got to go. He/she probably thinks he's on the moral "right." Or possibly entitled.

BANNED

Thumbs up

Well, the vendor bears some responsibility here. I'm not excusing any sloppiness or theft on the part of Canada Post, but the vendor needs to package items in such a manner as to make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, for items to go missing due to theft or holes in damaged packaging.

Also, just how these packages are marked needs to be considered as well.

btw - I'm speaking generally. It's good that in this specific case, the vendor made up the loss.

Seems like case of sticky fingers from CP. My friend for Xmas sent $400.00 cash by courier, by the time we received it the envelopes in side the bubble wrap envelope were all torn open and money was missing, RCMP and Courier said oh well to bad! Lesson CP isn't the only one that hires thief's

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dakaroo View Post
    Seems like case of sticky fingers from CP. My friend for Xmas sent $400.00 cash by courier, by the time we received it the envelopes in side the bubble wrap envelope were all torn open and money was missing, RCMP and Courier said oh well to bad! Lesson CP isn't the only one that hires thief's
    Right now in the US there is an effort to outlaw money-handling. A few important people want to make it illegal to have money change hands at garage sales and other private sales, because they want to be able to track that money and/or retain it. In other words, any money-handling will have to be electronic. Bartering for a loaf of bread with an ounce of gold would also become illegal.

Sending cash by post is often viewed as criminal behaviour by police.

Very scary in US now, US boarder services is giving illegals (Mexico and south) vouchers for food and travel into heart land, real effort for financial collapse.
    BTW Canada leads the world in the use of plastic money (debt cards)

Fellow I work with just had an entire rifle disappear from its box en-route from Edmonton to NWT via can post. Luckily he kept the bolt with him, and its a custom unit from the states, so no grease ball can use the firearm....but a piss off and absolutely inexcusable nonetheless.

Canada Post is junk.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydam View Post
    Bartering for a loaf of bread with an ounce of gold would also become illegal
    I'll give you TWO loaves for an ounce of gold, no limit. PM me.

Down the street, turn left at the lights. First house on the right.
    Quote Originally Posted by romurra View Post
    I'll give you TWO loaves for an ounce of gold, no limit. PM me.
    I generally don't comment, but ha! That was a good one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast