Thread: CanadaAmmo Awesome

CGN Regular

Cool CanadaAmmo Awesome

Placed an order, charged and payment completed.

Right about to ship out, I found something new just get in so I emailed in the night to change the order.

Call shortly after the store is open the second day, and I was told that they have seen the email, and the order has already been modified! Holly that was fast!

In the afternoon I log into CanAmmo and check my orders and realize that the amount shown was not as I expected (I ordered something that if you buy bulk you get discounted price, but It is on same type. I message ahead if different type works and confirmed ok). I called again and the sales person understood my question, but he need to check with boss; also the system will still shown the wrong amount.

Shortly I got my email back telling me the price has been updated (Not in system but in the bill).

The second day it shows charged and payment completed again. I was little bit worry about it, since the whole procedure is complicate. I paid 1st time, they change my order to remove something and add in some other stuff, then manually change the bill, etc. I am afraid they may make mistake and already prepared to call if something goes wrong.

Amazingly at night, I checked my credit card online and find charge is exactly precise!

Thanks so much CanadaAmmo! Thanks for you patient, quick response, nice service and quick comprehension to customer's need.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Thank you for your order

Glad it all worked out, CA has good customer service.
    - Elite System Performance
    - IPSC-IDPA-CSSA-CCFR-NFA-CGN ~ DVC ~
    - Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
    - Better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it.

I liked dealing with them as well. I even got a random bottle of hand sanitizer. I was impressed.

Always good service.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis